Music

We got in the car and I sat in the backseat and my sister called shotgun. I inserted my pendrive in the music player but how can an elder sister listen to her music while her sister is throwing a tantrum?
"Daddy play my song! Play my song!", cried my darling little sister.
"Sure Amara, it's all yours", my dad inserted the pendrive that has her songs.

"Boogie woogie dancing shoes" started playing. Not again. My dad plays his favourite songs to her at home and she gets used to it and starts to love it. So, technically, my dad gets to listen to his music while I can't. I've got an amazing taste in music like my father but the opposite.

I love k-pop but he hates it. There are exceptions though. But I love my dad's choice in music. After 3 songs, my school's arrived. I got down and waved goodbye to Amara.

A little frown climbs up my face when I see my school. School is a hella lot boring these days. The best thing happened to me there is my friends. They're the best. The classes get boring except for language because that's when all the classes are together. I open the door and go in the school's long hall where our lockers are present. Two familiar voices call me that makes me smile.

"Hey El", waved Katlina George.
"Hey Ellie-bellie" that's Gloria Kim.
"Hey guyyyssss" we do a group hug and head to our classes. There's this huge lobby that we have to walk to get to our classes and we walk in silence. Always. When we reach out classes-

"Guys I gotta tell you something"
"Katie not again" whined Glo.
"Katie we literally walk half a mile to get to class and what were you doing at that time?" I said, chuckling slowly.
"I don't know. We're all sleeping - walking and I-" she pauses "kinda enjoy that" she giggles "And I only remember I've something to say only when we enter our classes".

"I'm really hating school for separating us, placing us in different sections." Glo says seriously "I mean we're very good and perfect and innocent" she said smiling slightly.
"Yeah we're literally babies" I said.
Now we're giggling.
"Uh-huh very innocent" said Katie and we were laughing.

The bell rings and that means we have to see each other only after 2 hours. Ughh. We do our signature hifi, wave dramatic farewells and head to our classes.

          **************************************************

Thank you for reading ❤️❤️

I know this story is slow paced and I'm taking it slow and I'll make sure to keep it balanced.

What's your opinion for now? Drop down in the comments ( I value them like love letters♡♡)

Until then,
Latchi.