Sleepy

The bell rings after the class ends. After two hours of spanish and math, I get to see my friends.

"Elliee---", whined Glo.

She hugged me lazily and we both go and pick up Katie from her class.

"I'm sho shleepy", I said to her.

"OMG me too", she answers after pretending to snore. It's amazing how we all are sleepy in the morning even after getting- Oh wait, I was watching a series all night. We go to our usual spot under a tree.

"I wanna sleep" groaned Katie.

"Why? Didn't you sleep last night?" I asked.

"What?" She looked at me.

"Don't you tell me you were texting your ex" Glo said and we both looked at her.

She smiled. Oh no she didn't.

"I did", she said.

"You gotta be kidding, Katie",I said with a chuckle.

"You're just proving that you are a cute rabbit ready to fall into a trap all the damn time",said Glo, standing up.

"I didn't finish t-" started Katie but obviously we didn't let her.

"Katie you're our bestie-"

"But you can't be talking to-"

"ASSHOLES!!" Glo and I told her in unision.

"You know that Luca hangs out with those freaks Blair and Carina. Those three literally do anything if it involved money and obviously their fucked up 'reputation'" I said making air-quotes.

Katie was giggling silently and looking at us.

"Can y'all just hear me out? Luca messaged me and was sending me these ew ew photos of his face. I guess he was drunk and he told me I'm the best and he can't live without me blah blah blah. I blocked him and reported as 'needs mental help'", we both were looking at her amusingly. 

 "aand later I watched the great '50 Shades of Grey' and went to sleep dreaming about the damn film. Actually it was super good...the first part",Katie said nodding her head.

"Woah you literally watched that movie without us??" said Glo.

"We were saving it for our sleepover Katie!!" I exclaimed. I mean I literally controlled myself from not watching it as we planned to watch it on our sleepover.

"You're so dead" said Glo with fake coldness in her voice and we were back to normal.

***************************************************************************************

Hey Guys! I guess at this rate I'll become the Queen of short chapters.

*sighs in English*

See you guys in the next chapter.

Until then,

Latchi.