TF2 Chapter Prologue: A new year new experience..

{Its been two years after the events of the first Alien war, I've experienced almost died in the process, now I am getting ready for College with my Brother fun, I would've been in college if I didn't get hold back unfairly, but oh well, now let's began this new journey...}

*We start out in the house as our Father's voice spoke out*

Ron: Come on Boy's lets go, all hands on deck!, Frankie, Mojo out!!, Come on kiddo's we're On a schedule here!..*Our dads voice booms, and our dogs make it to the backyard*

Sam: Slow down, Dad why are you in such hurry to get rid of us, huh?..*Carrying a bag with in, as I followed with a Box, I chuckled*

Boston: Come on dad, what you rent our rooms out or something?..*Smiles walking down making sure to step off the grass and to the path*

Ron: Now you mentioned it no, it rhymes with 'Man cave' and 'Home Theater'..*He chuckles*

Boston: Wow....which one is the man cave?..*I asked with a raised brow putting my stuff up in Iron Hide with offered to help with the moving of my stuff*

Ron: Your's...*Chuckles, I rolled my eyes, muttering out 'of course'*

*We pack up our things and I head back in, and heard sniffling I turned and see Mom crying, or at least on the verge of tears*

Boston: Ma'ma..what's wrong?...*Walks up to her frowning as Sam came and saw and walked up to her as well*

Judy: *She shows us our Baby shoes when we were babies* look at what I found...it's your Baby bootie's...

Sam: Oh Ma...*She brings us in a deathly tight hug, not letting us go*

Judy: Oh my Baby bootie's Boy's...*She whimpers out with tears*

Boston: *Pats her back* Ma'ma you need...*As Dad came in looking for something* You see old man, this is what your suppose to react, when the fruit of your own loins, goes out into the real world to fend for themselves okay?.*I mumbled out*

Ron: Yeah yeah, my heart bleeds for ya, boy's...college bummer...*He said I just chuckled rolling my eyes*

Judy:..*Sniffles and whimpering* You both have to come home, every holiday not just big ones, you have to come home for Halloween..*Sniffs*

Sam: Well, we can't come for Halloween, Mom..*Sam said*

Judy: Well them we come to you! *She said sniffling*

Boston: You're not coming..Ma'ma sorry..*I told her feeling bad*

Ron: Hun, can you please let the kid's breath for crying out loud, look come on, go pack, there's no way your packed for a Month-long trip..come on!, *claps* Chop chop! *She nods letting us go and began to walk up* March Young Lady...*He said grinning and and smacks her butt, both Me and Sam cringed I held in a playful gag*

Sam: Oh dad come on...*He groans, cringed at that action*

Judy:..*smiles* I love it when you call me, 'Young lady'...you dirty old man..*Giggles walking up stairs*

Ron: Yeah you ain't seen, nothing yet...*chuckles and turns to us*

Boston: Dad...come on...gross..*Gags shaking my head* Think I need bleach after seeing that..

Sam: Agree with you there..*Sam hums*

Ron: Come on it's like a coach thing boy's...*He said he sighs* Look Boy's, you know, Me and your mother are really proud of you both, you the firsts Witwicky's to ever to go to College, ...

Judy: Oh...I'm crying again..*Sniffling with cries* This sucks!!

Sam: You be alright Ma...*Sam tells her*