Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Waking up the next morning, Drogo is laying on his back and I am draped across his chest, both of us still nude from making love all night. I lay still and just enjoy the quiet. Drogo's arms hold me tighter as he starts to wake. "Good morning my moon." he rasps. "Good morning my Kahl." I whisper. He tilts my chin up and places a soft kiss to my lips. Moving to straddle him, I lower myself onto his impressive length and we both moan at the sensation. I start to slowly ride my Kahl. He has one hand on my hip and he uses his other to lace his fingers through my hair, pulling me down to crash his lips with mine as we find our release together. Laying back by his side, my head on his chest, his fingers softly running up and down my back. "Are you happy my moon?" he asks softly. I look up at him and see him looking at the ceiling of the tent. "I am my Kahl. Are you?" I ask. "I am." he says before looking at me and kissing me softly.

Getting up for the day, we dress and eat together before we pack up the camp and he leads me to his horse. Putting me on his horse, he climbs on behind me. I look around and see Dany on Kavarro's horse with him behind her and she's smiling as he leans next to her ear and whispers something. "Are you okay?" Drogo asks. "I am my Kahl. I was just checking on my sister. She seems happy." I tell him. "We are all happy." he tells me before leading us to the next campsite.

Riding through the desert, we come across a small village. Riding through I see the bloodriders start pillaging and see one of the men trying to pull at a young girl's clothes and she's crying. "Drogo." I say and point to what's happening. He walks over to the bloodrider and pulls him off the girl. Seeing her, she can't be more than fourteen. "Stop." Drogo says and the bloodrider stops and looks at Drogo. "She is but a child." Drogo says. "She is woman." the rider says. "No." Drogo says. I step forward and ask "What is your name child?" She doesn't look at me but says "Mariam." I look at Drogo and he nods. "Where is your home child?" I ask. She shakes her head no. "You will go with us." I say and she looks at me shocked. Drogo calls over Irri. "You will stay with Irri. You will be handmade." Drogo says and she nods.

We make it to the next campsite and start setting up the tent. "I will be just a bit. I wish to see my sister." I tell Drogo. He kisses me softly and says "As you wish my moon." I walk over to where Kavarro and Dany are setting up their tent. "How are you Dany?" I ask. "I am happy Luna. Kavarro is good to me." she tells me. "How are you?" she asks. "I am well. Happy. Kahl has been very good to me." I tell her. We talk for a bit and I head back to my tent. Walking in, I see Kahl sitting on the side of the bed, taking his hair out of the braid. I walk over to him and he pulls me to stand between his legs and I run my fingers through his hair. "Are you okay my Kahl?" I ask. "I love you my moon." he tells me. I caress his face and say "And I love you my sun and stars." before leaning down and kissing him softly.