Chapter 2

Chapter 2

That evening, Dany is in my room with me and there is a knock on the door. Opening the door, Dany and I see Lord Illyrio standing there. He looks at me with so much sympathy. "Shall we walk in the garden?" he asks. We both nod and follow him out. Once we are in the garden and alone he says "My ladies, please sit with me." He takes a seat on the bench in the middle of the hedges and we take a seat on each side of him. He takes our hands and says "Your brother is angry because of the Kahl choosing you over Dany." he says to me. "I know. But I did what my brother said. I kept my head down and stayed by his side." I tell him. "I know you did my lady which is why I spoke to the Kahl. If your brother continues to strike you, he will kill you. The Kahl wants you to be his wife. He does not care if your brother gets what he wants. I need you to pack as much as you can and be ready. They will come in during the night and take you so be ready." he tells me. "Thank you my Lord but I cannot leave Dany." I tell him. "I knew you would say that so he has agreed that Dany will be going with you and be under the Kahlasaar's protection." he tells me. We both look at him shocked. "We could never repay you my Lord." I say. "Take care of each other. That is all I ask." He tells us before hugging us and saying "Be ready my ladies." We both hug him before Dany helps me to my room. She rushes to her room and packs what she can and then helps me do the same. We lay on the bed together, waiting on our saviors to come.

It is the still of the night when we see a man come over my balcony. We are startled but as soon as we see him we calm. Because it was planned that we would be traveling with the Dothraki, Lord Illyrio taught us how to speak the language. "Come. Hurry." the man says. Dany stands and hands him our bags and he tosses them over the balcony. She goes to help me and he asks "Are you hurt?" I nod and he motions for another man to come up. Once he comes up, he takes Dany over the balcony and then helps me down.

Once we are on the ground, we see the Kahl standing there next to his horse. The bloodrider helps me to Kahl Drogo and he tilts my chin up, seeing the bruises and then looks towards the palace. Looking back at me I say in Dothraki "We should go." He nods before gently helping me onto his horse and one of his men has Dany on his horse and we leave.

Pulling up at camp, he dismounts his horse before pulling me off as his man helps Dany down. They lead us to Drogo's tent and when inside, Dany helps me to sit down, neither of us looking them in the eye. "Who hurt you?" he asks and neither of us answer. "The Begger King?" he asks and again I do not answer but Dany does. "Our brother. He's been beating her. Telling us his plans for us." she says. "What are his plans?" he asks and I finally speak. "He was to marry Dany off to you and he was going to force me to marry him and give him children to keep the bloodline pure." I tell him. He tilts my chin up and I flinch. "I will not hurt you. I do not want to marry your sister. I want you." he tells me. I barely meet his eyes but say "I want to make you a deal." He nods for me to continue. "I will marry you but Dany stays with us. I want you to protect me from my brother and I want my sister to marry one of your best men and him protect her. If my brother finds us, he will kill us." I tell him. He looks at me for a minute and just when I think he is not going to take the deal, he looks at his bloodrider and says "Kavarro will marry your sister and protect her." I look at Kavarro and he nods before walking over to Dany's side. "I will not let anyone hurt you my wife." he tells her and she nods. I look at Drogo and he says "You and your sister will be protected." he tells me. "Then I will marry you." I tell him. "May we have our own tents until the weddings?" I ask and Drogo nods. "You will have your own tent until the weddings but the two of you will eat with Kavarro and myself. You will both stay close to us." Drogo tells me and I nod and say "You are gracious my Kahl." He steps forward and tells Kavarro. "Have Irri bring the paste." He nods and does as his Kahl tells him.

Irri comes into the tent and Drogo tells her "Tend to her wounds." before kissing my forehead and saying "Your tent will be ready when you are finished here." I nod and he leaves the tent. "Do you need anything Kahleesi?" she asks. "I am not Kahleesi." I tell her. "You will be. I am your handmade. Doreah will be your handmade my lady." she says to Dany and Dany nods. Once the paste has been spread on my bruises, Irri tells me "We will clean this off in the morning. These bruises will be gone in a moon or two." she tells me. "Thank you." I tell her in common tongue. She nods before leaving the tent.

We walk out of the tent and see Drogo walking over to us. "Your tent is ready and I will post Kavarro and Rakharo outside your tent to guard you." he tells me. "You are gracious." I say. Dany nods her thanks and heads into the tent. I stand there with Drogo and he goes to walk away and I grab his hand. He looks at our hands and then at me. I walk closer to him and say "I would like for Dany and I to be married as soon as possible." I say. He nods before kissing my forehead softly and walking away.

I walk into the tent and see Dany changing for bed. She helps me change and as we lay down, I ask her "What do you think about Kavarro?" She looks at me and says "He is very nice looking and we spoke. He is very nice. I will be happy with him. What do you think about the Kahl?" she asks. "Very nice looking. I am grateful for him saving us. If it means being his wife and baring his children, it is better than the life Viserys had planned for me." I tell her and she nods. "Let us sleep. I told Kahl I wanted you and I both to be married as soon as possible. I want us both married before Viserys finds us." I tell her before we get comfortable and snuggle up together to sleep.