Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Sitting in my room in the palace in Pentos, my handmade Nalia helps me tend to the bruise on my cheek where my brother hit me again. "Are you alright my lady?" Nalia asks. "I am Nalia. Thank you." I tell her. "What happened?" Lord Illyrio asks. "It was my fault my Lord. I should not have angered my brother." I tell him softly. "My dear, he should not be striking you like this." he says. "It was my fault. I spoke against his orders for my sister to marry." I say. My sister Daenerys walks in with Viserys leading her. "Nalia, please leave us." Viserys says. She nods and does as he asks. "Have you learned your lesson dear sister?" I don't look at him but say "I have sire." He smiles and says "Good. Now, here are the plans. As you both know, Dany you will be marrying the Kahl to give me the army I need to take over my rightful throne. You, Lunasyrs will marry me and bare my children to keep the bloodline pure." We both look at him shocked and I stand up and say "I will not..." but I am cut off by his hand striking my face again and it knocks me to the floor. Kneeling down, he wraps his hand around my throat and tells me "I am your king and you will do as I command. If I command you to let me have you now, you will do so." he seethes. "Yes sire." I say and he lets go, smiling. "Tomorrow morning, we shall meet the Kahl and Luna, you shall stay by my side. Dany, you make sure likes you because I do not care if I have to let him and his entire army and their horses fuck both of you like the whores you are, I will if it means getting my throne." he tells us before walking away.

Dany and I hug each other as we sob. "I do not want to marry the Kahl." Dany says. "I know Dany and I do not want to marry Viserys but we cannot go against our brother." I tell her and she asks. "May I sleep with you tonight?" I nod and we head to the bed. Climbing in, we both snuggle up together for what might be our last night together.

The morning comes and Nalia comes in and starts preparing our bath. She gets the water as hot as she can and then wakes us up. We get up and out of our gowns and into the hot water to begins cleansing ourselves. Once we are bathed and dressed in the dresses that Viserys brought in for us, we meet him outside in the garden. He walks in front of us with Lord Illyrio down the stone steps to the beach. "Where are they?" Viserys asks and Lord Illyrio says "They are not one known for punctuality."

All of a sudden, we hear the sound of hooves coming towards us. Viserys calls us down to him and Lord Illyrio. We walk down to them and neither of us look up. "Dany, let him see you." she says and steps down. Viserys grabs my arm and pulls me closer and whispers "Do not move." I do not speak, only do as I am told. Dany steps down and Lord Illyrio steps down with her. "Daenerys Targaryen of the House of Targaryen. Her brother Viserys Targaryen, rightful king of the iron throne. And Lunasyrs Targaryen, sister to our rightful king." he introduces us. When my name is said, I bow slightly and feel Viserys grip on my arm get tighter to the point I almost cry out. The Kahl speaks to Lord Illyrio and then rides off. "What did he say? Did he like her?" Viserys asks. "Trust my sire, if he did not like her we would know." Lord Illyrio says. We all walk back through the garden and into the palace. I walk into my room and Dany walks into hers as Viserys and Lord Illyrio walk on, talking.

As I walk into my room, Nalia is there and sees my face and my throat. "My lady." she says. "I am alright Nalia." I tell her. She looks at my arms and sees handprints. Moving to the chest in my chamber room, she brings out an oil to help with the bruising before going about cleaning the room and preparing us for leaving when Dany and the Kahl marry.

The next morning, Nalia wakes up and the oil did not help the bruising. Viserys walks into my room without knocking. "You look lovely Luna." he tells me. He leads me to Dany's room and we see her getting dressed in her wedding dress that Lord Illyrio bought for her. We are standing at the bottom of the stone steps when the carriage comes to get us. The four of us get into the carriage and head to the campsite where the wedding will be.

Pulling up, we get out of the carriage and as the four of us walk up to the Kahl, my head is down and Viserys has a tight hold on my wrist. When we walk up, Dany goes to walk up to the Kahl and he stands and says "No." in common tongue. "No? Why does he say no? We had a deal." Viserys says, not letting go of my wrist, only holding it tighter. The Kahl walks over to me and Viserys and tilts my chin up to look at him. I do not look him in the eyes and he says "I want her." in Dothraki. "What did he say?" Viserys asks Illyrio. "He wants Luna." Illyrio says. Viserys pulls me behind him and says "Tell him that was not the deal." Illyrio tells him "Kahl says he wants Luna or no army." Viserys shakes his head and says "Luna is mine. He can have Dany or no deal."

Viserys pulls me and Dany back to the carriage and we are taken back to the palace with Lord Illyrio. Once back at the palace, we get out of the carriage and he slings me to the ground. Kneeling down, he starts to choke me. "I told you to stay beside me." he seethes. "Sire. It is not her fault. The Kahl is just a savage." Lord Illyrio says. Viserys lets me up and says "Both of you go to Luna's room and stay there until I figure out my next step." We nod before doing what he says, Dany helping me along the way.