Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Waking up the next morning, Irri and Doreah came into our tent and says "We have an exciting time coming up. This moon, my lady Daenerys will be becoming Kavarro's wife and the next moon you will become our Kahleesi." she tells us and we both smile. Irri helps me clean off the paste from the night before and says that one more application the bruising would be gone.

That night, Dany became Kavarro's wife and they left to do the bedding ceremony. I was sitting by the fire next to Drogo but neither of us were speaking. I was sitting there staring at the flames of the fire while he was watching the celebration. He looks over at me and leans closer and asks "You are not happy?" I look at him and say "I am my Kahl." He asks "What is wrong?" I look back at the flames and says "I am simply worried that our brother will find us. If he does he will..." is as far as I got before he tells me "He will not touch you." I nod and he takes my hand and pulls me to his lap. "He will not touch you. If he tries, he will be killed." he tells me. "You are most gracious sire." I tell him. I feel him nuzzle his nose against my neck and it feels good. He pulls me closer and starts to place soft kisses to my neck and his hand starts to ride up my thigh. I grab his hand and say "I would like to wait until we are married. If that is alright." He looks into my eyes and caresses my cheek and says "I will wait." I nod and he still holds me close but begins watching the fights that were going along. I lean over to his ear and say "If you would like to find a woman to be with, you should." I tell him. He looks at me and I say "This is an arrangement. I do not expect you to be faithful my Kahl." I tell him and he says "You are all I desire. No other will please me." he says.

A little later, I tell the Kahl goodnight and go to head to my tent. "I do not want you alone." he tells me. I look at him and he says "Stay with me." I look at him and he says "We will wait. I still want you with me." I nod and he leads me to his tent. He strips down to nothing and Irri had brought me a nightgown. I change into the nightgown and lay on the bed next to him. He lays his arm across my stomach and I turn on my side with my back to him and he moves closer to me from behind and just holds me. I feel his hard member against my back and try to move away. "You should find someone to please you." I tell him. "You will please me when we are wed. I will wait." he says softly. I lay on the bed and he holds me close. "Sleep Luna." he says. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

The next morning, I wake up and Irri comes in and starts helping me get ready for my wedding. By that moon, we are wed and enjoying the party. "Are you happy my wife?" he asks. "I am my Kahl. Are you?" I ask. "I am." he says before leaning over and kissing me softly. It isn't long before he leads me to his horse and we head off to the beach where there is another tent set up. He is tying the horse up while I look over the cliffs at the waves crashing down. I feel his hands on my hips and he moves my hair to the side and begins to place kisses to my neck and shoulder. He unties the back of my dress and the top starts to fall but I hold it up. "This moon I must take you as a stallion takes a mare for the blessing of the Gods. Next moon, I take you as you deserve." he tells me and I nod. I let the dress fall as he carries me to the tent. Putting me on my hands and knees, he takes me from behind. At first it is painful but then it turns to pleasure as we both moan into the night asking for the blessing of the Gods. When we both reach our release together, he lays on his back and pulls me to his chest. "Thank you." I say in common tongue. He looks at me. "For saving me and my sister." I tell him. Caressing my cheek he says "You are the moon of my life." I smile softly and say "And you my sun and stars."

We wake up the next morning and head back to camp to see them packing up. As we are preparing to leave we see three horses approaching and I tense. I look around and see Dany and she runs to me. "Drogo!" I call. He looks to me and I point to my brother and his guards. He sees them and calls for some of the blood riders come to stand in front of us. "Where are my sisters?" Viserys shouts. He looks around and sees us. "There they are. Luna, Dany, come here now." he says and we do not move. "I said come to me NOW!" he shouts and Drogo and Kavarro stand in front of all of us. "They will go nowhere with you." Drogo says. "I am the king. They do as I say. Not some savage." Viserys says. "They stay here." Drogo says as he steps closer to Viserys. "Dany, Luna, here now." Viserys says. "You heard my husband. I stay here and so does Dany." I tell him and his eyes go wide. "You married him? Are you his whore?" he asks. Drogo steps forward and says "No whore. My wife. My Kahleesi." Viserys steps back quickly. "Dany come." he says. "My wife will stay with me." Kavarro says. "Both of you are whores?" he asks. I finally find my strength and step forward and say "Was it not you that said you would allow the Kahl and his army and horses to fuck both of us like the whores we are if it got you an army?" Drogo looks at me and back to him and I can tell he is about to hurt my brother. Turning to me and Dany, he raises his brow and I nod slightly telling him that it is okay.

Drogo and Kavarro step forward and Drogo says "They are not whores. But I will give you a crown to make men shiver." Viserys smirks and Drogo says in Dothraki "Grab him." Kavarro and another man grab Viserys, breaking his arms in the process. "Empty the pot." he says. The bloodrider does as he's told and Drogo takes off his gold belt and puts it in the pot and it melts. Once it's melted, he takes the pot and pours it over Viserys head, killing him. Dropping the pot, he walks over to me and kisses me deeply. Putting my forehead to his, I say "Thank you my Kahl." He picks me up bridal style and carries me into our tent. Putting me on the bed gently, he says "I will always protect you my moon." I smile softly and say "And I you my sun and stars."