004 (past)

Jk is lying on the bed and think about something. When iu open the and said.
Conversation.
Iu: kookie came down eun woo is came for you. He is waiting in living room.

Jk came down and go to the living room he saw cha eun woo he hugged him. And said.
Conversation.
Jk: what are you doing here. Don't you busy in shooting.
Eun woo : sorry that I can't help you to go in show.
Jk: nah it's okay. I go with iu.
Eun woo : who is the taehyung. Iu told me about everything that he came here.
Jk look at iu. They gave him worried smile. Then iu said
Iu: Jk now it's enough. I know you become panic when ever we talk about your past. Every time when you alone with tae you become panic. Do you know him. Do you have any relationship with him.
Jk : but you know i
Eun woo : yeah we knew but try to understand na. We are worried for you.
If he try to harm you again so we protect you.
Jk : okay, but my inhaler.
Iu : it's with me.
Then jk start to told about his story.

Memories

Jk :
You know in past when we lived in Korea.when i was 18 years old i got scholarship and go America for studies. I got admission in libna college. When I enter the class room first time I see tae. We become deskmate and in short of time we become friends.
Our life is going so smoothly but we both fell in love with each other.
One day tae propose me and we start dating.
Iu and eun woo became shocked.
Then after 1 year we decided to get married. After marriage we lived happily. One day on my birthday we celebrate my birthday that he got phone call. He said his grandmother is sick so he have to go. He go France and never came back.

Jk said :
I'm sorry. I know you both start hate me now. That's why i always start panicking whenever I see him. He has anger issues i think he tells everyone about our relationship.
Then iu said.
No, we don't hate you can you tell me one thing. Kookie did you and tae are legally married couple.
Jk nod his head as yes
Then eun woo said.
So okay he is your husband. That's why you ignore girls. But one thing kookie. Don't tell me you become depressed and you have asthma because of him.
Jk nod is head as yes.
Then iu said.
I can't believe first you marry him and he is the cause of your asthma and depression. Jk you really marry him and if it's legal marriage so we are in big problem now. Ahhhhhh, I want to kill him.
But how he knows soo hyun.
Jk said.
Kim soo hyun is tae's brother. Once i saw his picture in tae cell then i asked him so he tell he is his brother.
Iu said :
If you know about it that he is tae brother so why don't you tell me about everything before.huh
And if he tae 's brother so why he didn't came in my and kim soo hyun engagement.
Jk said :
I don't know. Now you both know the truth so leave me alone for a moment. I want to be alone for some time.
Saying that jk go upstairs and go to his room. Iu and eun woo look at him and then eachother.
Like this 2 days passed now jk have to go to the shoot in kim company. When he and iu enter in company every body stares at him.
He ignored and started walking. First he go CEO office. In office CEO kim soo hyun is sitting with angry pout. When they enter in office iu said :

Why is everyone is staring at us.
Kim soo hyun : i think because of this.
Kim soo hyun give her his phone in which there is iu and jk interview clip. Then jk said.
Jk: what's wrong in with this clip.
Soo hyun : nothing, but now everyone is shipping you with iu.
Jk : so, but it's not true because she is your fiance.
Soo hyun : you said like everyone knew about it. (bitter smile)
Iu had a phone call she go outside and kim soo hyun also follow her. When they both are outside. Jk is just sitting on couch and scrolling in the phone. When door open revealing angry tae. His eyes and ears are red due to anger. Jk look at him and then ignore him and again look at his phone.
Tae came close to jk and stretched jk cell and threw it on floor. Jk became angry and said.
Jk : mr. Kim are you out of your mind.
Jk pushed tae and started walking away then tae said.
Tae : so, you really love her.
Jk : mr. Kim taehyung i don't want to talk to you.
Tae: so you really love her. Tell me what i asked.
Jk: yeah, so what.
Tae : ohh really but you know you can't get married because you already my husband.
Jk: just shut your mouth. One more thing you don't have any evidence that you proved it. (angry voice)
Tae: ohh, my bunny became angry. Huh
Tae came near to jk and try to kiss on his cheek. But jk pushed him and slapped him and said.
Jk: don't try to touch me. BASTERED.(shout)
Tae: you know i hate it when someone shout at me.
Saying that tae pushed jk to the wall and try to kiss him. But then iu and kim soo hyun enter in office. Their eyes become widen when they saw tae trying to kiss jk. They run towards them kim soo hyun hold tae. They separate both of them. And in next moment jk again slap tae and said.
Jk : BASTERED
Tae pushed kim soo hyun and came near to jk and said.
Tae: baby, just wait i show the world that you are mine and who says i don't have any evidence. (smirk)
Jk became shocked he angrily looked at tae. Who is walking away with smirk. Kim soo hyun is so confused because he don't know anything. He looked at iu and jk with confused look. Iu make jk to sit on couch and give him water. After jk feel relaxed. Iu and jk just go home because of jk condition. jk shoot is also canceled.

Jk and iu came home then jk go to his room and fell asleep. Kim soo hyun called iu so she go to the restaurant to meet him.
When they meet she knew it that kim soo hyun is waiting for the truth. So she tells him about everything.

Sorry for today's late update. It's because of my exams.
Its hurt me when you guys don't massage me nor vote me.
I feel like you don't like my story.
I upload this ff 's next 2 part and then see if you guys don't like it so I stop writing this ff.

Bye samzys. Take care of yourself.