005(jealousy)

This is for one who is really obsessed with taelous.

After meet with kim soo hyun. Iu came home. Cha eun woo was sitting on living room couch when he see her he said.
Eun woo : iu i just want to finish jk work as soon as possible. (little scared). Finally what has happened is just what I afraid of he starts blackmailing him.
Iu: What. How did you know.
Eun woo : i go to jk room he was so sacred. He tells me everything.
Iu: so how about we call hyun and taehyung both of talk. Be this matter can't solve with talking.
Next morning.
iu and cha eun woo waiting for kim soo hyun. Then door knock iu open the door reveal kim soo hyun and also kim taehyung.
Hyun and tae both are sitting on the couch when jk came to the upstairs. When he saw taehyung. He became angry and said.
Jk: what are you doing here. (shout)
Tae: baby relax. It's not good for your health okay. (try to hold his hand)
But jk jerk is hand. Then iu said.
Iu: we invite him for talk.
Jk: What, you both have any idea what you doing behid my back. I don't want to talk this moron.
Tae: so you want that i tell the world that you are my legal husband.
Jk: seriously you saying that you're my husband. You leave me alone and you saying that you're my husband.
YOU KNOW WHAT I FEEL WHEN I GO COLLEGE AND EVERYONE SAYS WHERE IS YOUR HUSBAND KOOKIE. YOU GO SAYING THAT YOU CAME BUT YOU DON'T. I WAIT EVERY NIGHT AND DAYS I WAIT FOR YOU IN EVERY SUMMER WINTER THAT YOU CAME BUT YOU DON'T. I JUST HOPE ONE DAY I OPEN MY EYES AND I SEE YOU. YOU DON'T EVEN CALL ME EVEN ONCE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME. I HAVE HOPE THAT YOU CAME BUT LIKE DAYS PASSED ALL MY HOPES IS ALSO FADE AWAY. (hiccups) YOU DON'T FEEL WHAT I THROUGH WHEN PEOPLE USED TO CALL ME WIDOW AND SAYS HIS HUSBAND RAN AWAY. WHERE ARE YOU WHEN YOUR FRIEND FUKING TRY TO RAPE ME HUH. OHH YEAH I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE. YOU ARE IN YOUR ENGAGEMENT CEREMONY. RIGHT. HAPPY AND ENJOYING RIGHT.
and don't ever again try to blackmail me.
Saying that jk walk to his room. Tae start crying and begging to jk. Iu and eun woo run behind jk but jk just closed the door.
Hyun console tae. Iu and eun woo down stairs. Eun hold tae collar and slapped him. Iu and hyun try to separate them. After a few slapped eun woo pushed tae and said.
Don't came to jk life again. Or else I kill you.

Kim soo hyun dragged tae outside. That day tae and jk both are really hurt. Tae tried his best to talk with jk but nothing used.

Like this days passed jk concert is also finished.
Also jk work complete with kim company. But today kim soo hyun held a party because of success. So of course jk also go there because jk is model there.

Jk go there with iu. And also cha eun woo is there. Jk enter the party hall he don't see tae. Kim soo hyun came to him and congrats him.
After a little talk tae came with his fiance. They both hold each other hand.
Seeing that jk heart hurt. Because his love of life cheat on him.
Tae and his fiance (elma) came to them. And greet them. They start talking about business. Tae don't say anything he just staring at jk.
They all start talking when a girl came near and call jk. Jk looked at her and she pull jk in hug.
This girl name is Belle. When jk had photoshoot in France so there Jk meet her in church. And they both become friends. Now she came with her father. Her father is jack la company CEO. But jk don't know about it.
Conversation :
Jk: hi, how are you. What are you doing here.
Belle:nothing, i came along with my father. I don't know you also here.
Jk: i also don't know that you came here. So now you live in Korea.
Belle: yeah, with my father.
Jk: ohh, by the way you looking gorgeous. More beautiful than before.
Belle: thanks. By the way who they are.
Jk: ok, i introduced them. So she is iu my..
Belle: i know i know your best friend you talk alot about her and cha eun woo.
So he is cha eun woo right ( point at tae)
Jk: no he is not he is cha eun woo (point at Eun woo)
Belle: ok nice to meet you. If you don't mind so can me and jk go for photoshoot together.
Everyone except tae: yeah sure.
Belle and jk do a photo shoot together. They both enjoying. When suddenly belle said jk can we go somewhere it's so noisy here . Jk agree they both go outside. But tae saw them go outside he also go. Belle and jk are sitting together when some trash go in belle eyes jk below in belle eyes but tae think they both are kissing.
Jk help belle to go to washroom. Because she can't see clearly. Belle go in washroom jk is waiting for belle outside.
When tae came. He hold jk hand and dragged him into a room.
He threw jk on bed and hover over him and start kissing him. jk try to stop him but no used.
Tae don't know what he is doing. He is blind in anger. He start strip himself and jk. Jk is just shouting. He also try to run away. But (you know our powerful tiger).
Tae start kissing jk hungrily. Jk is begging him to let him go. But tae don't listen him. And do what he want to do.
That night tae "do it " with jk roughly. He don't stop even after jk is unconscious.
Then when he himself is tired so he fell asleep hugging jk.
Before sleep :
Tae text though jk cell every body that he go to house so no one suspect.
But when iu come home she don't see jk. She call jk but no response. She become worried. She call eun woo thinking that jk is his house but jk is also not there. She became panic.
In morning
Everybody is in jk house and waiting for him.