10 (fight)

Second last chapter.

After some time. Jk came to his sense.
Tae is sitting beside him.

His head is on jk heart. Jk woke up and see him. He start brushing his hair.

Felt something on his head tae woke up and saw jk. And hug him.

Jk don't say anything just start crying. Tae listen jk cry he pull out of his hug and say.

Tae: bub why are you crying baby.

Jk: (start hitting him) you idiot you try to suicide you don't think about me huh
I hate you. How can you do that to me.

Tae: i don't want to do it but...

Before tae say something mr. Kim came inside the room with his man. Mr. Kim command his man.

Mr. Kim: take him.

Before man can hold tae. Jk push them and say.

Jk: don't you dare mr. Kim. You don't know me.

Mr. Kim : ohh really. What you do. Huh. You're just small piece of shit. I can do whatever I want. He is my son.

Jk: i know he is your son. But he is also my husband.

Listening that tae smiled fondly.

Jk: i can tell everyone that he is my husband.

Mr. Kim: ohh but how can you prove it. That he is your husband.

jk: Don't think I'm weak. I have evidence. In which it's clearly say that he is my husband

Mr. Kim : don't play with fair kid you got hurt yourself.

Jk: i can't believe you're his father. If parents like you so im glad that I'm orphan. I don't need  parents like you. Who doesn't care about thier child happiness. You're not approving our relationship because we both are males. Huh. But we can't stop love.
In love we never care about age, religion, skin colour, gender, country, cast, blood never we just love them like you did to your wife.

Mr. Kim: enough your speech.

They got distracted by door opening.
Mrs. Kim came inside the room and say.

Mrs. Kim : he is right hubby. We can't stop them. They purely love each other.
We have to understand them.

Mr. Kim : so you also with them. Huh.

Kim soo hyun : appa, amma is right. Everyone has the right to live their own life to make thier own decisions.

Mr. Kim: but what i told  elma father. What i told the world .

Mr. Kim sit on near couch. Grab his hair in frustration.

Mrs.kim go to mr. Kim and sit beside him.

Mrs. Kim : hubby why you care about others people. You just care about your son happiness. Don't think about world.
We can't make everyone happy. You know. No one in your business partners happy when we got married. And same goes kim soo hyun.

Mr. Kim : but my reputation.

Iu: please appa jk is so good awesome handsome and a good person. I live with him. I know him no one knows him that much that i know. When i started work with him. I'm afraid. But he treat me like his sister......................

Iu is talking when suddenly someone brust in room. It's cha eun woo. He immediately go to jk and hug him.

After some time he break the hug.

Eun woo: i told you he is not a good person jk. See what happens now you're in his state. He even can't protect you.
Huh. You i will kill you. You hurt my friend so many times. So this time i will kill you.

Iu grab eun woo of his hair.

Iu : shut up eun woo. We already are in big problem. So please shut up.

This is second last chap hope you like it.
Bye