009(problem)

Tae is laying on the hospital bed. . Kim soo hyun is also in hospital.

Seeing tae condition kim soo hyun call
Iu and tell everything.

Jk is sleeping when iu came to his room and try to wake him up. Jk awake then iu tell everything to jk what tae did to himself.

After listening this jk run toward hospital. He came hospital.

Kim soo hyun is standing on hospital entrance. After seeing Kim soo hyun he go to him..

They both go to room where is tae.
Jk see tae in this condition he start crying.

Tae is on ventilator. He look so pale and weak. His body is look like leaf. He don't open his eyes.

Jk hug him and start crying. Jk calling tae. But there is no movement in tae
Body.

Miss kim is also sitting on couch and silently crying. She is blaming herself 
Of tae condition. Blaming herself for can't take stand for her baby.

Like this now it's lunch time. Jk don't eat anything nor talk. He look like soulless.

Also mr. Kim doesn't let him to stay in tae's room. He is standing in front of room.

On the other hand

Jk is in hospital  this news is on all news channels and everywhere. All news channels reporter is in hospital.

Looking for jk for interview.

Iu forced jk to go out and eat lunch. Reporters see jk they all Surrounded
Jk. And start questioning.

Jk is crying he don't understand anything what to do. Iu is also trying
To handle this situation. But can't handle.

Jk can't bear anything he is so depressed
He just want to let out everything he want to screamed.

Tell everyone that his love is Fighting for life and death.
He was laying on bed like lifeless man.

When came out of his thoughts when a reporter said.

Reporter : sir is someone who is closed to you is in hospital or you're hurt.

Jk: yes someone who is really close to me whom i love so much. With whom I promise to spent my whole life. Whom I love the most. Whom is the owner of my heart and soul. Which is my husband.

(iu want to stop him but she stop herself she knows jk is hurt he don't think about his reputation or other things.)

Saying that jk eyes got blury. 

"my tae"

This is the last words jk  says and faint.

The hospital staff came. They pick jk and admit him in hospital.

Sorry for short updates.
Thanks for reading.
Guys don't worry this is taekook ff
With happy ending 😊💜🖤