Chapter 1.

☁︎𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧☁︎

Natasha's pov:

"Are you ready for this, maximoff?" I smirked at the gorgeous Maximoff girl sitting beside me.

She only gave me a small smile and a nod of her head. Now I'd be lying to myself if I said she wasn't attractive in the slightest. Wanda is the most breathtaking woman I have ever met in my entire life.

After the events of Sokovia and the battle against Ultron, Wanda Maximoff had become one of the newest members of the Avengers team. It was hard at first mainly due to the fact that she invaded my mind and brought back memories I tried my damn hardest to forget.

And she did it all with a simple flick of her wrist. She did it to all of us. But when we recruited her I didn't speak to her for a solid 4 months. Back then I avoided her like the plague, I was furious and angry with her but I also couldn't blame her.

She was manipulated and lied to, like I had been once upon a time. She lost her mother, father, and her twin brother. So I could imagine all the pain she had been feeling. And upon that, when I wasn't on speaking terms with her, Steve insisted that I'd help train her in hand to hand combat.

And eventually during one of our sessions she apologized profusely to me. She literally cried while apologizing, and eventually I forgave her.

And ever since then our relationship has become somewhat stronger. So much so that we even have our own private movie nights with just the two of us.

Wanda is gorgeous, beautiful, and stunning all in one. And not to mention how adorable she can be.

I love the way she scrunches her nose when she laughs. Or when she always fidgets with her rings when she's flustered.

"Hey Talia.."

As soon as I heard someone speak out my name, I was immediately pulled from my thoughts.

When I did, I was met with a pair of mesmerizing green eyes. I quickly felt my cheeks flare a bit. 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨? I Questioned myself internally.

"You okay?" The young sokovian asked, tilting her head slightly.

"Oh yeah, just....thinking" I mumbled.

I could tell she was going to say something else, but she was quickly interrupted by Steve coming out of the cockpit.

We are currently in the quinjet on our way to another mission. Basically everyone on the team was aboard the aircraft.

"All right everyone, we're approaching the location Fury gave us. Do you all remember the plan?" Steve asked loud enough for everyone to hear.

We were sent to Russia, my home land, to find and capture a Russian scientist and experimentalist,by the name of "dr. Ivanov" who is suspected to be working for hydra.

Apparently S.H.I.E.L.D had gathered Intel that there was an active Hydra base somewhere out in Russia. And to add to that, we were told that there is supposedly a very dangerous weapon of mass destruction that we are to retrieve from that base.

An "avengers level threat" or so Steve called it.

♡Wanda's pov:♡

I was nervous to say the least. Right now we are on a mission to take down a Hydra base suspected to be somewhere in Russia.

Lately I've been getting migraines, and I've been having strange vivid dreams. I'm just scared that I might lose myself out on the battlefield.

I started nervously twisting around my rings that adorned my fingers. And just then I felt a light hand on my shoulder.