Chapter 6.

♡3rd person pov:♡

The next morning, Eva was the first to wake, she yawned while lightly rubbing her sleep filled eyes.

Whilst Natasha and Wanda were both still asleep. At first Eva began to panic, not knowing any of her surroundings. But then she turned to the side to see a certain sokovian still very much asleep.

Seeing Wanda next to her, relaxed the little girl in a way. She felt almost at ease knowing Wanda was close by.

The sun shone warmly through the curtains in the room, allowing little light to shine through. It was silent, the only noise being present was that of light snores coming from either woman.

But that silence didn't last long, a light growling noise came from Eva's stomach.

"Hung'y...." She whispered to herself.

She looked over at Wanda contemplating if she should wake her up to ask for something to eat. But soon she chooses against it, telling herself not to be a burden.

But a little while goes by and the growling of her stomach continues. Then eventually it becomes a little too much. Eva hesitantly decides to try and climb off the bed and go looking around for something to eat.

She slowly tried crawling over Natasha's legs. Seeing as she slept closest to the bedroom door. Eva was just about to roll off of the bed when suddenly a pair of hands quickly caught her before she could fall.

Eva quickly looked up in a panic, as she was settled on someone's lap. Her big green eyes were met with an almost exact same pair.

"Whoa there little one, are you okay? You need to be careful. why are you up so early? Hmm?" Natasha hummed with her raspy morning voice.

Eva whimpered, her breathing becoming more erratic. Eva began to panic. She was scared, scared that she might get punished for doing something she wasn't supposed to. Natasha,being the well trained spy she is, immediately noticed the change in the little girl's behavior.

"эй, милая, все в порядке. нечего бояться" the redhead gently reassures the panicking girl in her lap.

(𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧)

Nat took a small glance over at the sokovian still sound asleep, making sure she hadn't awoken. Then she returned her attention to the frightened little girl in her lap.

Eva had tears welling in her eyes just waiting to spill over. And Nat wouldn't admit it, but deep down she felt her heart break a little. She then realized what Wanda meant when she said there was tremendous pain,and hurt in her little green eyes.

"I 'owwy na'asha I no mean 'oo" the little girl whimpered trying her best not to start crying.

"I know little one, I know. You're not in trouble, okay? Breath for me sweet girl" she cooed whilst gently scooping Eva up into her arms.

The redhead swiftly got up from her bed, deciding to leave the room. She didn't want Wanda waking up, sometimes she still has nightmares. So Nat thought a few extra hours of sleep would do her some good.

As soon as the Russian spy left her bedroom, she began trying to calm Eva by bouncing her around and whispering sweet nothings into her ear. Eva began sobbing into Nat's shirt.

"P'ease na'sha no hit. I owwy won do it again " the little girl sobbed.

"Hey,hey Eva look at me sweetheart." Natasha spoke softly.