Chapter 5.

☁︎𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐚'𝐬𝐡𝐚☁︎

♡3rd person pov:♡

The sun was just setting as everyone settled indoors for the night. Wanda had spent most of the day with Eva.

Wanda tried to introduce the little Russian child to everyone at the compound. But quickly decided she'd introduce her to everyone the next day, seeming as Eva was too afraid to even look anyone in the eye.

Wanda could tell the little girl wasn't a very sociable person. Much like herself when she first joined the Avengers. So the only people she kind of interacted with on the team, apart from herself, was Steve,Clint, and Natasha.

"Honey, are you ready to go watch movies with Na'sha?" Wanda asked with a warm smile on her face.

Eva was currently nestled in the crook of Wanda's neck. She had been like that for most of the day. The little Auburn haired girl clung to Wanda as thought her life depended on it. Which of course Wanda didn't mind at all.

Wanda in fact rather enjoyed the feeling. She liked the way the little girl would nuzzle her face into her neck, or the way her hand rested on her chest.

Eva then nodded her head with a quiet hum.

"Words sweet girl, can you speak up for Wans?" The sokovian woman asked softly.

Eva whined a bit. Wanda had been trying all day to try and get Eva to say at least more than a few words.

"Yes Wa'na" she mumbled loud enough for Wanda to hear.

"Oh good girl my little butterfly, high five." She praised the little girl in her arms.

She held her hand up for the younger girl to give her a high five. But instead Eva only flinched, causing the faux redhead to frown slightly.

"N-no hit pease, I owwy wa'na" the girl whimpered.

"Hey, hey no sweetheart I'm not gonna hit you. I was just asking for a high five, see?" Wanda quickly reassured the little girl.

Deep down Wanda couldn't believe that Eva really thought she was going to hit her. The Sokovian wanted to squeeze Eva to death and reassure her that no one would ever hurt her again.

But she knew, of course, that she couldn't do that, at least not without scaring the little girl.

"See, honey. You just put your hand up like this, and then you hit my hand" she gently instructed Eva.

Eva looked unsure whether she should listen or not. Her green eyes flickered from Wanda to her hand,which was outstretched in front of her.

With a small nod of encouragement from Wanda. Eva then slowly brought her tiny little hand up, then gently smacked her palm against Wanda's.

"Yaaayyy baby girl you did it!" Wanda cheered happily while bouncing the Russian girl around in her arms.

Wanda's grin grew wider, as she began to hear Eva's adorable laughter. Wanda's heart couldn't help but melt at the sound.

"Alright then draga, let's go and see if Nat is ready for our movie night, hm?"

Eva simply nodded her head. Then without further or do, Wanda began her short journey towards her bestfriends room.

Shortly after, Wanda and Eva both approached Nat's door. Before Wanda got the chance to even knock. The door had already swung open, to reveal Natasha.

"Hey there beautiful" the older woman smirked.