~im craving you~ ⚠️smut⚠️

⚠️smut⚠️

"Please I'm craving to help you" I say to Kurt. As I kiss his neck. He starts to grunt which tells me I'm doing the right thing. "Baby I don't wanna make you do that. Especially pregnant." Kurt says "We'll to bad I'm going to.." I say as I unzip his pants. I take them off as well as his underwear. He already was hard. I started to jerk him off, which made his head roll back which turned me on. I started to go faster and faster. At one point I was going so fast my hand started to cramp. Kurt started to grind his hips which told me he was getting close. I stopped and put him In my mouth. I started off slow till Kurt rammed himself into my mouth and then immediately stopped. "Oh my god.. I'm so sorry baby." He says. "For what?" I ask him. "I didn't mean to do it that hard. I just forgot you were pregnant." He says. "No! It's okay baby it didn't hurt!" I say with a smile as I go back down to his throbbing dick. I start to suck it really fast and hard which caused him to cum in my mouth. I swallowed it cause why not. Which made him happy. He bent down since I was on my knees and he kissed me. He helped me off the floor and started to take my hoodie off before I stopped him. "Baby? What's wrong?" He asks. " I don't want you to see my body. I'm not pretty anymore." I say. Kurt kissed me and said "baby, you are also beautiful no matter what! Now let me please you. Please." He says in a pouting voice. I agree to let him. He pulls my hoodie and shirt off. Then my pants leaving me with absolutely nothing on. He goes up to my nipples and starts teasing me by lightly sucking on them. I grab his head and kiss him then say "fuck Kurt just go quicker I'm craving you". He giggled then out of no where shoved 2 fingers into me. I moaned so loudly. I was so desperate that Kurt had made me finish in under 5 minutes. I was really tired after but wanted to continue. My eyes were drifting.
But I said "Kurt please keep going" "not now love, you're too tired. Get some sleep:)" he said as he lays me in bed and kisses me goodnight. Then he crawls in and cuddles me till we're both asleep.