|Chapter 4|

On Saturday, Sandy looked happier than usual, and Ram noticed that. She kept glancing at her watch, seemed like she wanted time to move on faster and she had to be somewhere. Ram had called them in a meeting around 12:30pm, Sandy sure did impress everyone with her work. Adi and Kunal praised her, Ram just nodded. The meeting finished around 1:20pm, Sandy looked at her watch one last time, and shrieked, Adi turned around, "Sandy? What happened?" he asked with concern. "I gotta go, I am late!!" that is all she said before rushing towards her cabin. Few moments later she came home, looks like she did a touch up, looking more presentable and prettier. Adi, Kunal and Ram stood outside, looking at retreating figuring running down the stairs. "Do you think she is going on a date?" Adi asked, Kunal and Ram looked at him wide eyed, "What? I am just asking; I don't know for sure." He said shrugging, "Sandy aur date? I don't think so. Or maybe, how much do we know, she rarely speaks to us" Kunal spoke, Adi agreed with him, "She redid her makeup, and was upset that she was late. Seemed like she was excited to meet someone." Adi said. Ram went to his office room, thinking about who that someone might be. 'Tum kitne buddhu ho' the voice spoke, "what do you want now?" he asked annoyed, 'Like seriously, connect the dots dimwit. Few days ago, she heard someone say they are coming soon. And today she ran out like a maniac to meet that someone' the voice said, "How are you sure that it is the same person?" he asked, 'How would I know? I cannot go anywhere far away from your perimeter, also, to remind you for the thousandth time, I only know what you know' she said. "Damn it, I cannot even ask her." He said annoyingly. "cannot ask whom what?" Adi questioned entering, Ram shot his gaze up to him, "woh umm... Actually...ask... ask vedika... I... I cannot ask Vedika to move out of my house" he said stammering, Adi narrowed his eyes, "What the hell? Since when does Vedika live there? Why didn't you tell me?" he asked angrily, "Calm down Adi. It happened two days ago, apparently, Mom invited her. Now, I know you will ask why, since Mom has gone to Gujrat with the fam for a few days, she didn't want the house to be empty. So basically, she asked Vedika to stay over till they are back" he said. "And you are telling me this today? Oh god, I really hope Brinda doesn't find out, because if she did, woh toh kaali ban jayegi." He said. "Don't worry yaar, Adi. I am fine, perfectly fucking fine like always" Ram assured him with a tinge of sarcasm.

They sat there talking, "Is Sandy back?" Ram asked, "Haan, she came back just before I came in. Why?" Adi said, "Nothing. So? Was she on a date or something?" he asked, Adi gave him a weird look, "All I know is that she looked happy, by that I mean very... very happy. And also, I may have heard a name" he said. "who?" Ram asked way too quickly, "why do you seem so curious about her all of a sudden?" Adi asked, "Adi just answer me what I am asking for." He replied coldly, Adi sighed at his friend, "I am not sure, but I think I heard some Arjun" he said, Ram froze for a moment. He was right, Priya is back, Sandy had gone to pick her up. "Ram? Do you know something? Is there anything you would like to share?" Adi asked, Ram shook his head. "Actually Adi, I need to go. I have a thing to do." He said getting up. "What thing?" Adi asked, "Just thing, now don't irritate me." He said leaving the cabin making Adi sigh.

"Mishaaa!" Priya exclaimed, seeing her outside her room. Misha entered the room, to be tackled by the little boy, "Mimi" he called, she bent down to him and kissed him softly on his cheeks, "I missed you too, Arjun" she said. "Misha, how are you? How is your mom?" Priya asked with concern. Misha was young girl in her mid-twenties, she was fairly short compared to Priya, she had long black hair up to her waist, and beautiful big eyes. She was Priya's PA more like, a personal Tarun, only difference, they were good friends. And Priya could always depend on her to babysit Arjun when she's away. Speaking of Tarun, the original one still works for Ram along with Ajay, Pawan and others. They did miss their Priya Bhabhi, the only sane person in the mad Kapoor mansion. Actually, Tarun once got to speak with her, when he had come into Sandy's office to call her. Priya was happy to see him too, they spoke for a while and ended the call on a happy note. He never told this to his boss, though Ajay and Pawan knows.