|Chapter 6|

Hello Amazing people!! Happy reading <3

"Krish? My god. Thanks for letting me know that you're alive!" Priya scoffed, while Krish just gave a tight smile entering the room, "Pri, I am so sorry. I should have texted you, but I was so engrossed with the new case, which I want you to see and help me tomorrow... okay?" he asked, Priya gave him a pointed look at first and then agreed as they sat down. "Waise, how was shopping?" he asked, "uhh... it was alright. I loved spending time with Sandy and Misha." She said. "That's good. Another good news, Zo's flying in early, so she'll be here by tomorrow afternoon, and it seems she has some surprise for us" He said as his eyes sparkled mentioning her name. Priya chuckled, "I know, she told me first" she said, he pouted, "Huh, she always tells you first, not fair!" he said. "What can I do, she loves me more." She simply stated, Krish playfully rolled his eyes. "by the way, I left Arjun by the kids' play area today." She said, He looked at her in shock, "How did that happen? Whatever happened to I need to see him in front of my eyes all the time?" he asked, "Haan, I know. But, how long can I also keep him like that, he wanted to play and Sandy wanted to shop, so, I did it." He smiled, "You okay?" he asked softly holding her hand. "I am, although, the fact that someone bought him cupcake doesn't sit right with me." She said, he blinked at her, "What?! Who?" he asked a bit loudly, "Shhhhhhh, don't wake him up!" she whisper yelled hitting his hand. Rubbing that area, he raised his eyebrows, "He didn't ask for his name. It seems they both wanted the same cupcake, so the man bought it and they split it. He named that guy as Mr. Cupcake man." She said, "Okayy. I am surprised that Arjun even took it. He normally takes his sweet time to warm up to strangers" Krish told. "Yeah, that surprised me too. DO you know, he literally told the man, that if he was going to buy cupcake, he had to promise that he wouldn't poison him" she said chuckling at her son's innocence. Krish joined her too, "Smart kid" he said.

"Does Arjun ever remind you of him?" Krish asked, Priya looked at for a moment and then back to the carpet. "Come on, Priya. Be honest, your answer will not change anything." He assured, "Not really. There are only few things that resembles him, like his nose, and the way he glares at me when he's angry. But otherwise, he is different. He is so much like...." she stopped herself from completing that sentence. But Krish seemed to catch up on, "I agree." He said, "How did you even know who I was talking about?" Priya questioned, "well, first I know you and Arjun very well, and that person too, second, I am a detective." He shrugged, Priya squinted her eyes, "not better than me" she said. "Haww! What do you mean?" he asked for which she simply gave an evil laugh irritating him even more.

"I saw her" he said. Adi looked up at him, with Brinda next to him who also had the same confused face. "Oh god, is that Shweta?" She asked in disgust but Ram only shook his head. He was pretty drunk now, sure, he had tolerance to alcohol but tonight he drank more he should have, he wasn't fully wasted, but drunk enough. "She just looked gorgeous as always. I don't know how. She cut her her hair, her precious long hair, is now short till her shoulders, but damn, she still looks hot. They way it flows through the wind, her laugh, her smile, she was mine!" he spoke, clenching his jaw at the last part. "Jaan? Is Priya back?" Brinda asked carefully, "Yeah but she is no more my Priya." He said sadly, Adi and Brinda looked at each other baffled, "Where?" he asked, "I was with Vedika shopping, and I saw her with Sandy. Adi, tum galat the, uss din, Sandy date par nahi, balki Priya ko Airport par pick karne ke liye gayi thi" he said. "Oh" was all he could say. "Vedika ke saath shopping?" Brinda fumed, "Calm down Bri, I wasn't even with her, I only payed for it" he said. And then he chuckled, "You know, aaj pehli baar mere dimaag ko shock hua ki, Vedika mujhe bankrupt karwa degi. Thankfully, I am still rich and alive" he said lifting up his arms. "Okay, Mr. Rich and alive, please don't tell me you were stalking Priya the whole time." Bri said. 'If only they know how much you know about her' the voice snickered, "Nahi, I had a cupcake, actually, no half a cupcake." He giggled confusing a confused Adi and Bri."I met a cute boy. You should have seen his blue eyes and oh my god! He gave me his number." Adi looked at him with an amused expression, "Ram! I didn't know you were into boys, you never told us that before" he said. Ram gave him a stern look, "as much as I don't have anything against it, but I am talking about a boy who I believe is 4 maybe." He clarified. "Ohhhhh" Adi and Bri said in unison. "Tum log bhi na" he said shaking his head. "Yaar! I left it in the office. It's fine. I'll call up tomorrow" he said. "Why are you interested in a four-year-old boy? Whose kid is that?" Bri asked, Ram looked up, thought for a while, "I don't know. He was so different you know, he was so well mannered, the way he said thank you or sorry, but after all he was a small kid, he was messy too. He said his father is in happy place" Bri raised her eyebrow, "happy place?" she asked, "I think, he meant his dad passed away, so I told him even mine did. And he wouldn't let me meet his mother." He said huffing, Adi chuckled, "Why?".