I : I'm Innocent

My everything hurt, and by everything, I meant my head, back, arms, legs... All of me. Ugh. What had gone wrong?

I groaned in searing pain. Gosh, it couldn't be that bad, could it? Since my consciousness was fully awake now, I had decided to try to feel where I was lying. It was something as soft as a- what would be a good simile? Ah, yes, as soft as a cloud. Goodness, I thought I was awake, but it seemed like I was dreaming.

"She is trying to feel her surroundings," a hushed voice stated to no one in particular, causing me to jerked my eyes open and sat bolt upright.

"And she obviously heard you," said another voice sarcastically, which came from my left. It sounded hyped up, but there was still control in her voice.

I looked to my right, where the second voice had come earlier, and saw nothing that I anticipated. There, stood the most attractive girl I had ever seen in my entire life. She was wearing a sleeveless red-and-white outfit with matching hot red stilettos, and if you could only see her lips right now, you might think she was trying to seduce someone because of its redness; not to mention I think she was trying to. All of her features were sharp yet, somehow, there was still softness within her based on the tameness of her curly dark hair. Uh-huh, she was attractive but not that beautiful.

"I could feel how her thoughts vibrate," smiled the man to my left. He was wearing a leather jacket, white shirt, and skinny jeans. Alongside his quite-arrogant-face, his messy blond hair summed it all up. Obviously, he looked handsome and hot at the same time even with his casual clothes. "I guarantee you you are not going to like them."

"I don't know, but I still find it hard to believe you," replied the lass. "You always intend to make exaggerations."

All I could do was stare at them, completely out of place and was not able to relate on every single thing they had said. "Not trying to be rude, but what?" I interrupted, sounding like Tanner from Teen Beach Movie.

The not-so-attractive girl slapped her palm on her forehead. "Manners, kid! Manners!" She did those hand gestures in addition, completely exaggerating.

I turned bright red. I was not really trying to be polite, was I? "Sorry," I apologized, looking down, which I instantly regretted doing.

Remember the simile I had thought of earlier I used to describe the surface I was lying? It turned out to be a cloud... Literally.

"Tell me what's up with this cloud, like, right now!" I yelled out loud in panic. "How am I sitting on it? That's so impossible!"

"Oh, this girl has a possibility," clapped the guy.

"Bad news, girl. You are really sitting on it right this moment." The girl shook her head, trying hard not to laugh at me.

But that was literally impossible, right? I meant, clouds belong in the sky, and since I'm on one right now...

The moment before I fell a good fifty-feet high from the air popped up in my mind. That moment when a good-looking lad threw his bronze knife at me. When Creep Cane turned into a pterosaur-looking creature...

"Oh no," I whispered to myself. I buried my head on my knees before saying, "I'm hallucinating."

And that's when the lady let out a surprisingly attractive laugh and so is the man. There, I decided to call them Lady Attractive, or Lady A for short, and Hot Leather.

"No, girl," said Lady A in between laughs. "You're dead!"

My eyes widen in astonishment. "I'm dead?" I asked. "Are you kidding me?"

"Yeah!" replied them both in unison, still laughing hard that they almost knocked themselves to the floor. I thought the floor would be cloud too just like the surface I was sitting on, but it turned out to be ordinary tiles of a doctor's office. Therefore, as I looked around, it almost looked like a school clinic except for clouds as mattresses and some kind of sealed bottles within cabinets instead of medicines ones.

"Right; I am not," I said, a hint of disappoint in my voice. I thought I was going to see my mom. How idiotic of me to assume things that fast.

Hot Leather, assuming he felt the vibration of what I was thinking, stopped laughing. "Aw," he said out of the blue, sounding sympathetic.

"What is she thinking?" asked Lady A, a little too enthusiastic.

"Feels like she has a missing piece." He grinned. Okay, so I didn't really feel that way - at least, I thought so.

"Confusion," he whispered. "Don't worry," he turned to me, "I don't hear you exactly, but I have a clue, though."

"He can be creepy sometimes with his 'riddles' and all that," whispered Lady A to me reassuringly.

Instead of pondering over the matter how Hot Leather can feel my thoughts, I asked, "How did I end up here?"

They first looked at each other, evidently trying to understand one another's thoughts or just Hot Leather feeling the vibration of Lady A's mind, before focusing their gazes on me again. They were about to open their mouths when...

"...In the first place? You said you liked my Cobain shirt. Now we're walking back to your place. You're telling me how you love that song about-"

"Would you shut up?" asked Hot Leather to a young lady who was wearing an all-black outfit; she even had a guitar pick as a pendant of her necklace and was doing an air guitar when she came in.

The newcomer paused, then gave Hot Leather a look. "What did you just say, Aries?" she said with every word like a gunshot. "'Shut up'? Shut up? You're telling me to shut up?"

"Holy Molly! Calm down, Anastasia!" intervened Lady A, but the girl acted as if she didn't hear her at all.

"Got a problem with that, huh?" answered Aries, now sounding arrogant.

"Would you tell me the same thing if I'd shoot you with-"

"With what - ten arrows?" laughed Aries. "You can't even hit the bull's eye!"

"Why, did I say anything regarding archery?" spat Anastasia. "No, I did not!"

"Yeah, right," Aries crossed his arms, "because you're ashamed! You didn't inherit your mother's-"

"Oh, I forgot. My bad. You got your 'humbleness' from your fa-"

"COULD YOU GUYS SIMMER DOWN?" I roared in annoyance, causing all three of them to look at me as furniture fell and bottles shattered, peculiar liquid spilling out of them, simultaneously without a reason. I felt the awkwardness escalated around me. I didn't scare them, did I? "Apologies. I'm not really a loud person, yet shouting is one of my worst abilities," I explained. "I guess."

"Call Mr. Caesar. Quick!" yelled Lady A in panic, breaking the long silence. Both Aries and Anastasia started to point fingers at one another, but Lady A waved them off. "Don't any of you see how important this is?" She shook her head in disbelief. "Both of you will go get him! Now, go!"

"You need a chill pill, Kayla," stated Aries while shaking his head.

"Just go, Aries. I need to have a word with her," she brushed him off. After Anastasia and Aries left, she turned her undivided attention to me. "Ooh, girl, you're so in trouble."

I think I was dead. Really.