Chapter 7 - Classroom Special 1: Midnight I, Momo I, Kendo II

Nemuri: So you want me to add this last-minute transfer student to the roster, Takeyama? A bit unorthodox, no? Does she at least have the transcripts and a Quirk capable for Hero work?"

Nemuri Kayama, AKA the R-rated Hero Midnight, said on her phone as she kicked back in her office at home. It was Sunday afternoon and here she was relaxing in her simple overlong white shirt showing off her beautiful long legs to nobody around. On her face was a pair of glasses and a long-bladed hair was tied back into a wolf tail. In front of her desk was a slew of papers detailing all the records and transcripts for the current batch of students entering hero work.

Yu: If it makes you feel any better I have her transcripts right here~ I can fax them to you if you want.

Yu Takeyama said over the phone dressed up in her hero outfit back at her suite grinding herself on a dulled table edge when thinking about the boy from the other day making her completely satisfied and wanting more. She bit her bottom lip when remembering how big and full of stamina he was. It was amazing enough in itself that he was fucking her in a quasi-gigantified form along with the other girl.

Yu sighed in happy nostalgia remembering what it was like to fall in love all over again, that boy Y/n Midoriya was someone to chase after. She didn't even mind that the girl fell hard for him too and wanted to go UA now, as a Pro-hero with connections to teachers there she felt like doing that sweet girl a favor in making it happen.

Nemuri: Yes, please send it. 

Nemuri replied and looked over to her fax machine seeing it buzzing with Kashiko Sekigai's picture profile, transcripts, Quirk information, etc. 

Nemuri: Why all of a sudden do something like helping this random student out anyway? Could it have to do with this 'stud' you called me in the middle of the night to gush about?

Yu: Oh my yes! The boy....ooohh Nemuri...he is amazing! There is nothing to describe the way he makes you feel! It feels just that good! Mnnggh! 

Yu gushed over the phone making even Kayama blush and listen raptly with attention.

Nemuri: Tell me more. And you said his name is Y/n Midoriya, correct? Far be it for me to talk, but maybe you shouldn't mingle with a school student that way? 

Kayama asked feeling very interested now in hearing about the boy that had rocked her colleague's world. She started gnashing her naked thighs together with growing excitement for the details.

Yu: Well, I don't wanna kiss and tell, but he took me and that girl around the world. We went all over my place, the both of us with him, at least six times that night! I was left feeling so full of his cum that I thought I looked pregnant already. He was even able to take me in my partial giant form too! Not only is he strong but he is hung like a horse and knows how to use it like a professional. Oohh....just thinking about him makes me want to see the boy again already. 

Yu Takeyama finished recounting making Nemuri blush heatedly as her eyes sparkled with interest.

She licked her lips in growing excitement and intrigue then looked over the profiles on her desk until she found what she was looking for. She brought it when finding Y/n Midoriya's information and profile picture, she saw an innocent-looking smiling boy with wily dark green hair smiling back at her. She had to admit he was rather cute and noticed he looked a bit thick in terms of body muscle, this only made it better. A perfect combination of shonen youth, spirit, and masculine sexual prowess. All The things this cougar of a hero was looking for in a lover. Nemuri particularly liked that he had a bright look on his face with eyes looking full of optimism. Suddenly she was feeling as vested in this character the same way Yu had been. She wasn't sure that was a good thing, but the woman was feeling thirsty for the boy after hearing about him.