Chapter 9 - Classroom Special Exam 3: Shouko I, Toru I, Setsuna I, Ochako I

Walking up to Midoriya next before anyone else could get to him was Shouko Todoroki; the busty, curvy, feminine angel with the heterochromatic eye colors. She made her way over to him with supple wide buttocks shaking which way making some other girls feel jealous of her looks. Once Shouko got up to where Y/n sat, she placed herself down onto his legs straddling him and avoiding the behemoth that was his member allowing it only to prod her stomach softly. She slid her arms around the back of his neck lovingly in an affectionate embrace with mismatched yet dazzling eyes looking into his green ones. The Half-Hot, Half-Ice angel smiled at him making his heart stammer in his chest as he grabbed his left around her waist keeping her close.

Shouko: My turn, Midoriya-kun. I think I've waited long enough for this. 

She breathed with a heavy voice then leaned in closely flashing him a bashful smile. She was about to land another hot kiss on his lips, this time with the intended action of taking him for herself.

Shouko: Mhhmmm~ 

Shouko hummed pleasantly as her soft chilled lips pressed against his face smothering his own in a tender exchange.

Y/n felt the heat in his chest rising and the feeling of his member throbbing with raw primal power returned in full as it pushed into her stomach some more. His grip around her waist tightened as he brought up his right hand to grab ahold of Shouko's left boob tenderly squeezing it into his palm and causing her to moan blissfully into his mouth. She hummed loudly and started kissing harder curdling her lips into his then spreading them apart so that her tongue could slide into his mouth. Y/n soon closed his eyes and started kissing back just as fiercely, but before he did, he noticed four other girls breaking off from the 'Audience' in the background. He felt hornier when noticing them coming closer to crowd around them both preparing to take turns. He just hoped Shuoko wouldn't freeze any of them on the spot if they did.

Y/n: She tastes so good! It's like her tongue is both hot and cold at the same time. 

Y/n noted as he got a better look at the new girls crowding around them eagerly.

First, there was the slightly plump cute-faced brunette known as Ochako Uraraka, she had an upbeat air about her and a nice curvy body on top of it. Her face smiled radiantly at him as she got behind on his right side watching Shouko hungrily roll her tongue down into his mouth. On his other side was a more womanly girl with a filled-out supermodel figure named Camie Utsushimi. Her sandy brown neck-length hair tossed around with her elegantly as she gathered close by, her lust-filled brown eyes haunted Y/n in a good way and her supple lips made him even hornier. He imagined them wrapping around his length sometime soon. The fact she was also playful and flirty made him appreciate her sexiness even more, not to mention her ample D-cup breasts jiggling about. Shouko, Momo, Kendo, and Midnight, were still the biggest in the class though.

Shouko pressed Y/n further onto her lips making their mouths mesh openly and wetly with her tongue retracting back behind her lips. She made out with him more intimately than pornographically and began smothering her large tits into his broad masculine chest. This was making the boy growl with rising arousal and energy, both of whom were still being supercharged by Absolute Devotion and One For All, not to mention his boyhood lust for these girls.

Y/n: Mmmhhmm. (Shouko-chan!) 

He mouthed into her lips feeling her suck the air out of him while cradling his face lovingly into her soft chilled hands.

The third to last girl, at least as far as Y/n could see was the invisible girl only noticed by the choker she now put around her neck and the pair of cute pink socks around her feet; Toru Hagakure. He couldn't see her but with the aid of AD affecting her Y/n could somehow make out her what she looks like and saw a figure matching Ochako Uraraka with more curves and long legs. The girl giggled playfully with a drool mark seeping out of the corner of her lips as she crept up on his right next to the Gravity girl herself. As far as he could tell she was kicking her feet back and forth in the wait anxiously waiting for her turn next.