i. Overstimulated

Racing to Casita, a bright smile dawned upon me as I realized what day it was. Our anniversary. Three years with the ever graceful and radiant beauty Dolores. I had everything planned for the most special day with her.

As I got to the door, I greeted Abuela before racing up to her room. I let one finger press on the door three times to let her know it was me before entering. There I saw a terrible sight. Dolores crying.

I got out a notepad and wrote down a few words to see if I could figure out what was going on. The sound of a pen scratching paper was a lot quieter for Dolores.

Are you overstimulated?

To this she only nodded and so I knew what to do next. I put my backpack down next to the desk and laid with Dolores in bed but not before grabbing my noise cancelling headphones.

I placed them over her ears earning a smile and a kiss on the lips which made me giggle. Dolores' kisses were always so soft and light but they were also passionate and meaningful.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as I kissed all over her face, especially her nose. It would scrunch up in the cutest way and I loved it so much.

I laid down in her bed and just stared at her. She was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

She laid on top of me, looking at me with that adorable smile and those big brown eyes. It was perfect, she was perfect.

Playing with her hair and absentmindedly placing kisses on her forehead. She would smile at me and hold on a little bit tighter.

Tangled up in cuddles all day wasn't what I planned but it was still a great anniversary.

Word Count: 314