iii. An Eventful Day

You came out as trans MTF to your family a while ago and they accepted you for the most part. Your grandma was confused but she didn't stop loving you. Now it was time to come out to Dolores.

You weren't too scared about it, knowing she was bisexual and would love you anyway but you were still nervous. She could tell your nerves were up with the speed your heart was beating as you held her.

Holding on for dear life almost as if you were afraid that if you let go, she would disappear. Immense worry took over her face as she pressed a kiss against your lips. "What's wrong, my love?"

Taking a deep breath, you spoke under your breath, "I'm trans." She laughed slightly, with no doubt of hearing you. And said, "So you went from Bob to Bobina?" You couldn't help but giggle at that as another kiss was placed on your lips, this one a lot more passionate.

She kissed you almost endlessly and you didn't even break to breathe. Hands started travelling around Dolores' waist and towards her shoulder, sliding down the sleeve of her dress.

Intensity built as you fell on top of her, lips not breaking a part. Just as you were ready to focus your attention on another part of her body, she pushed you away with a lot more force than expected, causing you to hit your head on the floor.

The door flew open with Camilo in the doorway. He had most likely seen the shove and just that so from his perspective it didn't look good for Dolores at all. "Why did you do that for?" He asked. No words left her mouth as tears fell from her face. Hurting you was the last thing she wanted to do but she did anyway.

You got up almost immediately and smiled small, whispering to Dolores that it was okay and wiping her tears, kissing her cheek and nose. Bringing a smile to her face once more and ensuring you were okay.

She made you visit Julieta just to make sure but after that you spent the day in her embrace. She constantly validated your gender and apologized for hurting you but all in all, it was perfect. She was perfect.

Word Count: 384