A/N

Hey guys, thank you for the 352 views! 

I have a question for all of you, this is a discontinued story for now but I already started the second chapter a while back. What I'm implying is that perhaps you guys might want to read the chapter although it's not exactly done. It isn't too short but it still is a short chapter. 

So what do you guys think?:)

Sorry about discontinuing the book, I just kinda went out of the fandom, if guys enjoyed the book you guys might have a liking for my other stories such as:

 'The Lives of the Tuckers // A Creek story//' is a Southpark fanfic about the characters Tweek and Craig being quite busy over the past years, they got married at the age of 22, and they both moved out and bought a house soon after, they got Stripe #21 and a chocolate-colored, Persian cat named Boots, also soon after their wedding. And now, at the age of 25, they adopted an adorable, friendly boy named Noah.

Your adventure may now start after all the boring info. Read 'The lives of the Tuckers, a Creek story' made by Alisa to find out what will be happening in their lives!

(The following story is slightly like one-shots but with the same storyline and subject!) 

as well as the story:

'Old Kid In Town - Creek-' is also a Southpark fanfic about the characters Tweek and Craig in which there is a new kid in the small town. No one knew that the so-called 'new kid' was the used-to-be coffee lover that left town with his step-parents to go somewhere in Mexico after his biological parents got arrested for - well a lot of stuff like meth and other drugs. Some of the rumors were stuff such as a hot blond in coming to South park' or such as ' I heard the kid is richer than Tolkien!' which were both true. The so-called new kid is blond and attractive thanks to puberty. It helped...A LOT. And the rumor about the kid being richer than Tolkien is true as well. You see- the blonde's stepdad has had some of the most successful engagement ring businesses and he still does, while his stepdad does that, Kori, his stepmom, is an amazing lawyer. 

Although the short boy changed a lot, he worked on his anxiety and stuttering. Will his kindness leave due to having daddy/mommy's money? will he still be hardworking? or will he act like Cartman?

You'll have to find out by reading the 'Old Kid in Town' by Alisa!

The two stories a currently both in progress, one having more than the other. While 'The Lives of the Tuckers' has its full description and first chapter along with the second chapter in progress, 'Old Kid in Town' only has its full description.

Like I said check out some of my other stories if you're interested! And please if you have some good Creek ( Craig x Tweek) story ideas, message me on Wattpad, I want to make an actual Creek one-shot book soon, so ya :)

Once again please tell me in the comments or just message me on Wattpad if you'd like to read the second chapter although its not completed!