Chapter 1:nicoles dream

It was that night I had a dream I've had for about a year since Mia went missing. Mia was my best friend and last year around September 10th she went missing last year the killer had been traveling like I do. He was in the business with me and he's in jail now. Mia went missing in a place called desire avenue she was 14 when she was gone and I'm older than her. Wonder how me and her are such good friends? We had went on vacation together when I was with her sister that's when her sister Mary drowned in the ocean 2 years back we've been together a lot since then. Now Mia's missing the year After. "My life is falling apart" I thought to myself "first my best friend and now Mia it's like her family is dying slowly and slower and slower it's so bad. That's when I woke up. Waking up was the worst thing I could possibly have done. I could've found out the mystery I could've dreamed what happened to Mia. I could've maybe had the chance of finding her. But no I had to wake up. I thought I had found my best friend. But I didn't that's when chief said "get up get up someone has found part of the crime scene that happened last year Nicole it might be Mia!" Quickly I leaped up off the chair and ran to the police car. About an hour later we were at desire lane I had never been here. I thought. But never say never to finding your best friend. Chloë and I were partners in crime. We were both at that crime scene. About an hour later we found an old abandoned house we went in I had found a secret room and found that note I had found the year before HELP ME!