6.

saturday late night 11:56 pm
amnesia's night club

"oouu dis bitch lit" i said bobbing my head to the song playing

"damn right" both kash and tae agreed

we all walked straight in letting a stripper lead us to our vip section. Being that the owner was my uncles will now one of my clients , I came in dese bitch whenever I liked and got treated with the up most respect

we got settled into vip , a bartender & some strippers came over with sparklers and 2 buckets  of henny . we gatherd close together and began to take shots .

"Loyalty " i said as we slammed our cups together, we all took our shots straight to the head feeling the burning section down my throat. we continued to do that until we each had taken 4 shots .

"kash light ah blunt" tae said to her over the music

we began to dance , take shots and pass the blunts back and forth between the 3 of us .

"bebe look beside us,  he everywhere aint he ? " kash said lookin at me with an eyebrow raised i was high asf and beginning to feel tipsy , watching over everybody in the club from our section .

knowing kash saw him once before when we were talking at the cookout and watching us during our whole short conversation because she asked me when we left telling her who he was , she didn't have a response because wdf can she say to me im grown asf .

looking beside me seeing my godbaby barber looking at me with real low red eyes licking his lips .

blushing slightly looking away looking toward tae and kash who was recording a video , jumping into they video turning around and starting to twerk they began to hype me up.

the vip section was off to the back of club with everyone who wasnt in then vip section in sight . all the booths were many feet apart with the railing infront of us , the mini bar and strippers stripping on poles behind us .

after many shots and blunts later me and my folks were having a blast , me and my godbaby barber been constantly making eye contact idk if its the henny & hypnotic getting to me but i was feeling risky wanting ta do sum fun and intriguing tired of seeing kash flirt with some bitch over the railing and smoking with tae idk how many blunts he have rolled , he has been recording us all night saying he need memories .

steady feeling someone burning a hole into the side of my head lookin then that direction with my face turned up , making eye contact with my godbaby barber once again with his low eyes  staring me into my eyes trying to find my soul . looking slightly at his outfit because of the flashing lights though out the whole club i was able to see how his outfit looked much like mine . he diamonds shined bright inna dark i knew real diamonds when i saw them , they had an  shine like no other .