12.

days later
bronx

"how yk dat its ha man ?" i asked my brother confused

"because its all make sense when we used to work for her uncle low , we brought hella money in , i aint go lie i was eating more den than i am now ."  my brother said shaking his head looking calm

after being under bebe for her birthday i grew strong feelings for her & shit i knew the feeling was mutual . we was with each other almost everyday , fucking like we married . on her birthday i spent dame near 12gs on her , it was really dat damn dog .  she was off da liq so she was acting out . trying to have me stuck on her and indeed she did her shit .

my brother called me over to talk about some shit , telling me about how he had got a package and a call from bando , low big brother, i use to work with low before i got out the game , him being one of the reason i left . the game wasnt the same with him . he was a true hustler , a nigga who was gone get some money by any means .

neo began to bring up bebe not understanding why till he showed me receipts of low , bando and bebe being related, he explained thats he was down fa do money but he knew she was the one running shit now & had got his car shot up when he was a day late on his playment , he said he was trying to see if it was real or mfs was just playing with him . but i was confused she was with me everyday how was she running a business without even moving. when i was inna streets , i was in motion . everybody knew who i was and what i did , and they still do to this day .

maybe i didnt know her like i thought i did . but when i asked her did she have any secrets she said no , she lied to me . i hate liars & she got my brother car shot up . but how ? why ? why couldn't she just come forward about this shit . dat sneaky shit i dont like . it'll all end bad , i still would've fucked w ha . maybe i wouldn't idk

shaking my head listening to my brother go on , but i wasnt hearing nothing i was stuck in my thoughts. i was disappointed , i thought i found me one.

"nas look at me " my brother said glancing up at him for him to look into my eyes

"you been takin yo meds bruh?" he asked giving him no response inhaling the backwood i was smoking because im a grown ass man , i aint gotta answer to a mf soul .

"i see yo eyes son , nobody know you like me . you cant get mad at her yo , she just handling business, this life was gave to her she didnt ask for it" he said takin her side when da bitch could've got him killed .

growing angry

"yo son how fuckin dumb ya sound yo ? its loyalty first yk dat , i'll neva fw someone who against you or me . fuc outta here im gone" i said hopping up from my seat leaving out the door slamming it behind me .

dis how this shit go doe , never trust ah soul .

1 week later