backstory.

bando aka Brandon Bami's father meet Kayla Bami's mother one hot ass summer in Birmingham Alabama while he was standing on the block making plays , he was just an young nigga tryna feed his family . Life was him was rough but he had face reality that he may neva get out the hood so he made the best of what he had and his situation . his mother was an crack head and still out on drugs he saw her every once inna while when she saw him she would try to get his attention asking for money knowing he had it , hearing word in the streets that he was that young nigga with da big money bag , he ignored her acted as if he didnt know her . though it hurt him because that was his mother, she hurt him leaving him to raise a child all alone that he didn't help create while his mother was out on drugs bando and his brother father was no where to be found .

seeing this young shawty with a coke bottle figure walking past with a friend  caught his attention , his eyes watched her , guessing the young girl felt his gaze she made eye contact with him blushing slightly. looking away walking into the corner store , being the cool nigga he was he made his way to her . spitting his game and showing interest into the girl , she instantly feel fa the thug not knowing how much this would change her .

fast forward

the two became inseparable , kayla started acting out due to her parents not wanting her around a thug like bando. she didnt care what they wanted because it was her life . soon it became to much for her parents they kicked her out cutting all ties with her , leaving bando to come get her . with bando taking her virginity giving her a feeling she never felt , when they had sex he made love to her being passionate showing her how it feels to truly be loved . bando believed she belonged to him which she did  .

over time with the two having unprotected sex kayla got pregnant with their first child Kyle Xavier Malie , they were creating the family they always hoped for . But soon things would come crashing down .

Bando and His brother Low aka Braden was onna mission to take over the Birmingham streets not caring who got in the way they were going to do just that . they wanted to be kings of the south and by any means necessary they were going to do just that , Kayla understood the life he lived when she first meet him but she hated feeling as if she was rasing her child alone, under pressure she began to smoke weed which bando didnt mind because he introduce her to it , he smoked weed everyday never doing more then that because the high was just enough for him but couldn't speak for everybody

few years past Kayla had her second child Bami Ohana Malie , after her second child she went though postpartum depression because Bami wasnt planned and Kayla didn't want another child right now. Kayla began sneaking to do cocaine due to bando leaving the drug in his pockets that she found while doing laundry , handling it well nobody could notice. Bando was still inna streets making moves trying to make his way to the top , he wasn't around enough to know his children's mother's was becoming a coke feen .

Things started to stand out to bando when he would come home and his children looked as if they have not been groom properly , kyle was now 5 and bami was only 9 months . Kyle was having a hard time with his speech so he couldn't tell his father about his mother new unusual behavior. Bando began to notice something was different about his wife behavior, but not able to put his finger on it he left it alone .

coming home one night to find his wife in the process of snorting cocaine , catching him by surprise. he was so angry because why would she be doing this while his children was present , why would she do this period? . he grabbed her throwing her across the room , looking at her in disgust starting to look at her different the same way he looked at his mother . they began to cuss and scream at each other going back and forth till Kayla told him she didnt want to keep doing this , she wanted to be free & how she had no life outside of her kids and her being a house wife .

he was threw off because this what she said she wanted , he never wanted to force this life on her . she never said anything about her feeling this way to him , she felt like he should've known. he wasnt an mind reader , he was just trying to feed his family . he grew anger because she never had a problem spending his money or driving the nice cars , receiving all the expensive gifts .

few days later everything came to an end when he came home to his wife gone and his children fast asleep in theirs rooms . he was so angry he didnt know how to react, he instantly sent some of his goons to look for her . he wanted to kill her but he loved her so much , he felt as if he let her down not being the man she wanted him to be . never thinking she would leave like this , he was devastated he cried fa days , seeing his wife face in his children. he didnt know how he would explain this to kyle or bami when she would be able to understand .

nothing last forever so they say .

years past kyle is now 19 and bami is 14, kyle following into his father's footsteps. they were happy , bando did his best raising his children teaching them about the game and how life goes . always telling them the truth no matter how bad it hurt them , his children loved their father more then anything in the world . the small family was very close , never leaving each other side .

Kyle ended up getting killed to a drug exchange gone bad , leaving the family with heartache & to grieve, hopping life would get better soon they were wrong due to bando going on a killing spree trying to figure out who killed his son , he was arrested soon after for numbers of murders , leaving behind bami with her uncle low . bami couldn't understand how everything took place so fast or how her life could come crashing down so fast .

leaving Birmingham Alabama with her uncle to move to new york where he moved to a few years back & began building his empire there making a deal with his brother that he would take over up north and his brother would have control of downsouth, her uncle explained to her how she was gone have to live for her brother & father . she lived by it everyday . leaving behind her best friend tae , a true friend who had been there from the beginning. but it was all for the better

everything happens for a reason .

wanted to give yall a backstory of bami's family and how she got to where she was

wanted to give yall a backstory of bami's family and how she got to where she was .