In the bed (pure cacao)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Trans pure vanilla
Smut

If you don't like than tough for you

Lazyfrog467

No one POV

Hollyberry stared at the chess board looking for the right move. "HURRY!" Golden cheese screamed like a child, Hollyberry and Golden cheese where playing choco chess while the rest of the ancients where watching.

(Pure vanilla was sat in the middle laying his head on cacaos shoulder,white lily sat on his left, and Cacao on his right.)

hollyberry remained silent and finally moved her queen putting cheese into check. "Check" she said suddenly. "I'm not stupid Hollyberry." Cheese commented moving her king and taking her queen. Quickly, she moved her bishop that was recently blocked by the queen and took golden cheese's king.
"HAHA BOZO TAKE THIS L" Hollyberry screamed in excitement, "HOLLYHOE THATS NOT FAIR!! YOU ALWAYS WIN!" Golden cheese protested looking at the 3 sitting to the side

pv POV

"Mm~ cao-" I  moaned loudly right before I covered my mouth in fear someone would hear us. Cacao rubbed my thighs roughly as he slowly made his way to my vagina. "Cao~" I moaned roughly as cacao removed my hand from my mouth allowing me to moan freely as he kissed my body.

His body was covered in scars, he had a strong core and was warm. The biggest scar he had would have either been on his lower back or his bicep. The left one to be exact.

Slowly cacao let go of my thighs and started kissing my neck getting ready to finger me "Ready Nilla~?" Cacao teasingly said looking at me in the eye. I suddenly looked at cacao with dilated eyes. I then nodded and took a deep breath. Bracing for the pleaser I was about to feel.

He slowly inserted two fingers. "A-ahh~" I moaned loudly moving my hips into cacao. The intense pleaser continued as I moved into cacao more and more. Cacao used his other hand to keep balance wile he toyed with the other. "Cao~ Mhgh~" I moaned more as cacao placed in 2 other fingers and began moving them around. "D-don't stop- Ahh~" I moaned salivating at the pleaser. Cacao took out the fingers and kissed me passionately. Strings of saliva connected me and cacaos mouths as he went in agin for another kiss.

Then I woke up.

I ever so slowly opened my eyes and sat up from laying my head on cacao. Usually I wasn't asleep while my friends where over, but at some point I might have just dozed off.

If only that dream could be true, but I don't want cacao to know my secret. I don't want anyone to know it. My family didn't react good so what would make me think they would. It would come naturally once I told them I was trans.

No one pov

"RIGHT VANILLA!? THERE IS NO WAY SHE DIDN'T CHEAT!!!" Golden cheese said pointing to vanilla who was still thinking of the dream he just had. "I don't think vanilla knows if she cheated or not" White lily replied as she stood up. "WAKE UP VANILLA GOSH WHY YOU SLEEPING" Hollyberry yelled. "Huh-" vanilla replied sleepily.
Vanillas eyes dilated, "is it my turn to play!?" He said jolting to stand up. Everyone laughed, even cacao let out a small laugh, he looked at cacao remembering the dream he just had. How he wished that was true.
      "heh, no vanilla but you can play if you want!" White lily answered. "Yea you're like the best player out of all of us" Hollyberry yawned "cacao you should play against him" golden cheese recommended.
"That would be fun cao, can we?" Pure vanilla vocalized to cacao, holding out a hand for him to grab. "I don't see why not" Cacao muttered as he shrugged, taking the hand his friend was offering. "yay! Let's see it" white lily cheered.