Sparkling x herb

Rainbow975 Here is the story you recommended

Herb pov:

Tonight was our Friday night party, it was always so fun meeting up with all the juice bar regulars and just getting to play games like
Poker, pool, uno, twister, etc. I won a lot, if you came in second you had to take a shot, but if you came in last you had to take 2 shots of straight hard liquor.

It was bad rules to me

In vampires case he came in second just now, so he takes a shot, but I am non-alcoholic so even if I did lose or get second I would just drink apple juice or somthing sparkling gives me

"Don't tell me herb is gonna win again!" Sparkling sarcastically said placing a hand in my thigh. It's such little movements like just touching my thigh that give me butterflies from sparkling, he is such a kind man, smart, handsome, not to mention has some big bank and a big cock.

"Hah! I win you have to take another shot vampire!" I cockily said putting my winning card down in poker. "You own me 150 now vampire!" I happily said. "And what are you gonna do with 150 dollars?" Vampire asked sliding it on the table. "More plants! And I might use some to pay water bill" I replied embarrassed. "Oh, personally I would use it for new strings for my violin." Mint added jumping down from his chair.

"Oo! Could we pleaseeee play uno!?" I asked showing them the game. "Sure herb, anything" sparkling replied taking the game from herb to shuffle.

We had been going at games like this all night. For some reason, we are like children. "Hey herb, do you grow squash by any chance?" Mint asked going sitting beside him. "Yes I do, they're not in season my though sadly." I reply. "Oh I see, I see, when do they come in season can I have some please?" Mint was silly of course he could have some he was my friend after all.

"Sure mint, what's it for?" I asked. "Cocoa wanted them for decor for some reason, I'll tell her they're not in season" he explained. "Heyyyy don't be using Herb to satisfy your girlfriend bro" drunk vampire exclaimed downing another bottle of wine. "I mean, I don't have work tomorrow.." sparkling said, "yea bro go for it" mint yelled. "what does that mean?" I ask, right when I say that he opens a bottle of champagne and downs it. "You guys are gonna be so hung over tomorrow" I commented.

A few bottles and shots later, vampire and mint are doing the cha cha slide, while sparkling was making new drinks heavily drunk. " ow fuck-" I hear sparkling say. I look cover and see he cut his hand on a broken bottle, "you okay?" I ask him. "Yes I'm fine" he says. He looks at me for a moment and touches my face. "Wanna come into the bedroom with me?" He says pulling me close. "Um- sure sparkling..?" I say hesitantly. It's only sparkling, what's the worst that can happen?

We walk into the bedroom, it had a huge bed and a huge room. "Well what's up-?" I say sitting down on the bed. He locks the door and dims the lights. "What's going on sparkling?" I ask as he approached the bed. He pins me to the bed and started kissing me roughly.

What was going on?

I wrap my arms around his neck as he leans in more to kiss me, he moves his tongue freely and then soon he lifts again and stops kissing me. He kisses and bites my neck softly while I realized what was going on

I start to take of my pants when he stops kissing my neck and he undressed himself also

No one pov

Sparkling looked at herb who was pink in the face, "ready?" He said moving his body down to his legs. "Yes." He replied tensing up a little bit.

Sparkling inserted his fingers slowly into herb making him moan like crazy. " Mhp~ sparkling harder..~" Herb moaned lifting his hips for sparklings fingers to go deeper into him. "your so tight Herb.. let me fix that for you~" sparkling said as he massaged his hips and fingered him. "ah~ f-f-fuck sparkling. Deeper ~" Herb begged trying to be quiet. "Beg for it Herb. I can't just give it to you." " ah~ please~ sparkling more~" Herb moaned widening his legs for sparkling to fuck him. Sparkling kisses herbs neck as he lined his cock with herbs hole.  Immediately he pushes it in, faster than Herb could handle, "A-AHH~ mph~ sparkling~! Slower~" Herb begged as he felt sparkling's dick go in and out of his hole faster and faster. "Mhp~ herb~" sparkling moaned pulling herb on top allowing herb to ride sparkling. Herb shifted his body around and around on sparklings cock moaning for every second of it. " Herb~ ah~ move more please~" sparkling moaned and begged, feeling his dick become more and more hard. Herb got off and went to go get lube from the bottom cabinet. He rubbed it into sparklings dick and let sparkling rub it into his hole. He gets back onto sparklings dick. Slowly he sits on it. "Please herb~! Ride me~" Herb played on the tip for a minute bf then sat down all the way making himself moan like crazy " w-why is it so long~" Herb groaned kissing sparklings neck. After a while of sparkling being pleasured, sparkling pushed herb over. " I know your favorite place for me to tease herb~" sparkling teased before putting herb on the side of the bed with his legs dangling off the side. Sparkling kissed and rubbed the inside of herbs thighs. He kissed closer to his cock and massaged him on his Lowe thigh. "Ngh~ sparkling~" soon sparkling sat up from kissing his thighs and kisses herb passionately, moving his tongue freely in herbs mouth. When they separated for air sparkling bit herbs neck and other parts of his body. " mph~ right there sparkling YES~~" Herb moaned. Right when Herb said that sparkling looked at him and shifted Herb to the wall. "W-wait- what a-are we doing..?" Herb asked as sparkling picked him up and pinned his legs to the wall. " I wanna see you. That's all." He looked down for a moment to get his dick in-line with the hole. And then inserted it quickly "A-AHH~ slower please sparkling~" Herb moaned but sparkling couldn't hear. He was smashing his dick into herb and moaning himself in the process.  " p-p-please sparking-!" Herb continuously moaned until he could feel sparkling making him go into an orgasm, "Mhp~ fUck me sparkling~Herb moaned with his eyes almost rolled back in his head. Sparkling kisses herb and finally herb has an orgasm and cums. Hot white cum came out of herb and sparkling pulled herb over his shoulder and put him back on the bed. He plopped down himself and pulled herb to him "I think that's enough for tonight herb~" sparkling jokingly said twisting herbs hair. But her was already asleep.

There you go sorry o suck at writing smut