Mint choco x cocoa

Sorry it took me so long H63428

Mint pov

The cold breeze of the inter air sent shivers down my spine, it was the first snow of the season in our kingdom. It was predicted to happen in a few more days, but the world had other plans for us :) which is alright an all. I don't have any plans, sadly.

I was being forced to keep a few plants company while Herb ran inside to get his plant food. I rocked it back and forth a little like Herb said so it wouldn't get bored.

Herb came running out with some plant food, "I'm back :) you can go now, it's very cold." Herb said as he put down the food. "Oh alright, I will see you later then" I reply as I hand off his plant to him. "Hey, you should see what cocoa was doing. I saw her at the store getting coco by herself" Herb recommended. "What-! No I don't even know her that well!" I say suppressed Herb would even bring that up.

"Well make her an acquaintance of yours than. I don't see the issue?" He continues. I seem to have my head in the wrong direction, he just thinks of it as friendship matters. "Alright I will than :)" I say. "Have a nice drive home, text me so I know your safe" he says waving me down. "I will!" I start to walk off.

than he shouts "I know you like her, I'm not that close minded"

Fuck

Anyway 💀

I get home than text Herb, should I invite her over? I don't see any issues with the idea other than the fact she will be in my household. Not to big of an issue though.

I recall having her phone number, so I'll just text her to see what's she is up to

Cocoa pov

I had just got back from getting some coco, they where kinda out of my favorite kind but that is okay! I got a different brand, It is quite boring considering no one really wants to come outside. I wouldn't wanna go out either it is snowing and all the kids are playing.

I was playing candy crush on my phone when a message from mint pops up, "huh? Probably just texted the wrong number" I idk on the notification, it was for sure not the wrong number

Mint💚: Hi cocoa how are you?

I pause for a minute and then replied

Cocoa: I'm good, hru?

Mint is typing...

I wonder why he is texting me? I don't mind honestly

Mint💚: I'm good, I was wondering if you would like to come to my house?

Him-? Invite me into his house? not a lot of thought put into me typing yes

Cocoa: yes! Of course, what time would you like me to come?

Mint💚: whenever you want, I don't mind

Cocoa: I'll be over in an hour?

Mint: fine by me, see you soon :)

Coco: see ya

OMFG LIKE SERIOUSLY IM DOING BACK FLIPS I CANT BELIVE I AM GOING TO MINTS HOUSE.

I rush to get ready, it is cold out side so I need my coat, also it is not that far so I shall walk also, it is gonna be fun I'm sure :)

Mint Choco pov

FUCK I GOTTA TELL HERB AND THANK HIM

I picked up my phone and rang Herb because yes <3

Herb answered "hi minty :) what's the matter?" I took a deep breath, "cocoa is coming over in an hour" I say calm.

"Oh that's nice mint :) you want some flowers to give her?" he asks, "sure, thanks :)"

"YOUR ASS GONNA HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM BECAUSE MY FLOWERS ARE ON LIFE SUPPORT DUE TO WINTER ROLLING IN"

I gasp in shock, he just sweared at me🥺 "YOUR SO MEAN TO ME WTF YOUR NOT LIKE THIS AROUND THE WHOLE GROUP" I yell. "I thought you wanted flowers?" He said sadly. "I do, how much are some roses?"

"MINT DO YOU KNOW WHAT SEASON IT IS?? ROSES GROW MID SPRING! AND THEY TAKE 8-6 WEEKS TO GROW THOSE ARE GONNA BE LIKE 50 BUCKS" he yells threw the phone. "WHAT?" "Mint, buddy, I love you. So I'll give them to you for 20 dollars" "thanks Herb." "No problem, I'll run them over" "k"

He brings over the flowers and they where the most beautiful roses I had ever seen, he's a true friend. "Here you go minty, have a good time :)" he says with the smile. "Thank Herb bye!"

A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door, it has to be her.

Cocoa pov:

I knock on the door, it was cold outside. More than usual, so I hoped he had a heater of a fire going. Most of the time fires where common though.

He opens the door and smiles happily, it was adorable to see his face light up like that. "Hello cocoa! Come in" he said signaling me inside.

I walk in to see the nicely cleaned house, it was very nice! He handed me a bouquet of flowers, "these are for you" he said handing them to me, "oh thank you mint! They are lovely" I say.

We talked for awhile, just about life and stuff. How herb was nice enough to give him flowers, he played a few songs on the violin for me and it was nice.

"Could we watch a movie?" I asked mint, he put down his violin than glared at me. "Sure cocoa, what movie would you like to watch?" He asked. "Hm, could we watch my girl?"

*awesome movie go watch it before I take your family*

"Sure, I'll take you to the tv room." We walk over to the tv room, it was a good size with a sofa that had an ottoman to lay down if you wanted too. "Here I'll go get food if you wanna put on the movie?" Mint said. "Sure!" I replied.

No one pov:

Soon the two cookies got seated and began the movie, mint looked over at cocoa who was drawn into the movie. He placed his hand on her thigh without hesitation and continued watching the movie, towards the end of the movie cocoa was starting to fall asleep, "do you wanna go to bed cocoa? I can drive you home" mint said rubbing her leg a little bit, "no, I wanna stay. Thank you though" cocoa replied resting her head on mints lap. Mint blushed at her sudden gester but continued watching the movie.

The two fell asleep at the end and Herb came and saw it all.

The end