chapter 1

Amor Fati

Chapter 1

Amor Fati is a Latin word, meaning to love one's fate and destiny, this philosophy sounds simple but each person will have a different way of thinking.

Some people think that it is an attitude of accepting life with all that it contains, both suffering and happiness and pleasure.

But some people think that the above thinking is wrong, we can't let fate push it as it wants, we have to act to create what we want.

Bhagavad Gita once said that the secret of human freedom is to do your best without being attached to the results.

.....

On a 5-star train from Seoul to Busan, the journey lasts 3 hours, the seats are extremely modern with full amenities, arranged like dining tables in a restaurant, each table has 4 chairs.

Lee Siyeon sat down on the chair and breathed a sigh of relief, predicting that this trip she would fall asleep because she couldn't sleep last night, the long flight had drained her energy a lot.

Siyeon is a flight attendant for Korea Airline, she has been working for 5 years. Every day, get up very early with a quick breakfast, then go to the airport to start the journey, some days take 4 flights, some days less, 2 flights, including long flights, she always goes home late at night.

Lee Siyeon is 1m66 tall, in very good health, only her digestive system is a bit weak but it can still stand it when she does this job. She dreamed of becoming a flight attendant since childhood, and God blessed her with all the conditions to be able to do this profession, her body shape, height, face, she has all.

It is said that the job of a flight attendant is very tempting, if you choose a lover, don't fall in love with anyone to be a flight attendant, because it is easy to be cheated. But Lee Siyeon is an exception, once she fell in love with someone, she loved very faithfully.

Her lover, named Kim Minji, is a tall, rich and beautiful girl. Minji is rich not because of her outstanding talent, simply because she is the daughter of a rich family. Minji is one year older than Siyeon, runs a coffee shop in the center of busy and expensive Gangnam Road. But business is just a side job, Minji's main job is spending and playing.

She doesn't care about the business situation of the coffee shop, she runs her business just to get a job, so that her parents won't scold her for being idle and lazy. Minji goes to the coffee shop to check the situation about twice a month, the rest is given to the staff to do, if there is a loss in business, she will not lose at all, because the property given to her by her parents is already too much.

So what does a playgirl like Kim Minji have to make Siyeon fall in love so much? Siyeon is also not a pragmatic person who comes to Minji for money, she has been in love with this girl for 3 years now, simply because Minji is beautiful and treats her thoughtfully. No matter how spoiled Minji is, Minji still cares and is considerate to her, that's why Siyeon loves Minji so faithfully.

Minji sometimes treats Siyeon unsatisfactory, but Siyeon also meekly ignores that, as she still appreciates Minji’s thoughtfulness. The two met on a flight, at that time Minji was traveling and Siyeon was working on that flight, Minji approached Siyeon and the two gradually fell in love.