chapter 13

Chapter 13.

- So you decided to stay here for a month?

- No, I'm only staying for a week, my visa is only valid for so long, and I can't apply for more days off work, even though I really want to - Siyeon sighed, just now was just her spontaneous words.

But if Chef Kim had pulled her to stay longer, she would have traded everything to stay for a whole month.

- And you? How many people do you love?

- 5 people.

- So much, you’re a flight attendant, not surprised.

- What about flight attendants?

- The industry is in the top of the jobs that easily have many lovers - SuA said, making Siyeon laugh.

- I studied very hard, I started working then I started to fall in love, there are relationships that are very quick in a few weeks, there are relationships that last for months, the most recent love is the longest.

- Is that the girl who wants to die for you?

- Me and her have been dating for 3 years, her name is Kim Minji.

- 3 years is also a very long time, why do you want to end this stable relationship?

- Actually, when I'm with you, I have a completely different feeling compared to my previous relationships.

- ……………………

- I don't know either, your mouth always utters heartless and careless words, but your actions don't show that, I'm completely knocked down by those things.

- Then you will find a suitable person in the future, what I do is nothing special - SuA denied.

- What you say is like words are but wind to me, Alice Kim - Siyeon is aggressive.

SuA laughed at Siyeon's stubbornness, she gave Siyeon a piece of meat.

- I consider you as my destiny, I will pursue to the end, if you find your destiny, will you do that? - Siyeon asked.

- If I knew what my life's destiny was like, I would accept it, even if it was painful, I wouldn't be as stubborn as you - SuA snickered.

- That way of life makes people stand still and do not want to try anything, despite suffering, but still accept it in such a weak way, I do not agree with that view.

- What are you trying to do when fate has already arranged it? - SuA took a sip of wine.

- If you try, you will change your destiny.

- Really?