chapter 5

Chapter 5

Siyeon once again went to Nodot restaurant when she had a free evening without work, just to watch Chef Kim.

Such a beauty, but always standing in the kitchen, what a waste.

Siyeon sat down at the table to order food, currently the restaurant is empty because it's past dinner time, it's now more than 9pm. She purposely went to a different time frame so that this place has enough space, enough quiet, she will observe Chef Kim better.

Sure enough, Chef Kim made another special dish for her, this time malatang. Coincidentally, all the dishes the chef made specifically for her were her favorites. Siyeon feels overwhelmed about this, Chef Kim definitely doesn't know anything about her, only knows her name because she introduced, and her hobbies are unknown...

Or is this telepathy??

Siyeon shakes her head, she is very realistic in this world, she doesn't believe in things like fate, love lightning or something...

But the fact that she met that girl and happened like that, she felt like fate.

Damn it's weird.

According to Yoohyeon's assessment, Chef Kim is quite a smart person, her way of talking shows that. At first, Siyeon thought that maybe the other girl was introverted, or that she had been in the kitchen for a long time, so she didn't like to talk, because her job didn't need to be talked about much.

It's different from Siyeon's job, she works as a service worker and has to deal with hundreds of customers every day, her job always requires good communication.

While having dinner, Siyeon glanced at Chef Kim leaving the kitchen area, she went to the next room, with the sign "staff's room" on it.

Maybe the restaurant staff they take a break and leave their personal belongings there...

Siyeon quickly got up and sneaked into that room.

When she went inside, she realized that it was very large, with corridors and many small rooms, she walked while draining the trash and looked around for that figure....

And finally she found the girl, chef Kim was getting ready to change. Siyeon was hiding behind the cupboard, she saw the other girl taking off the chef uniform.

Siyeon gasped, currently the girl surnamed Kim was only wearing a black bra, her upper half was exposed, extremely fiery.

Siyeon knows right away, this girl has a really hot body, her breasts look so full and amazing, Siyeon's intuition was absolutely right.

She's changing into a normal shirt, black sleeveless tank top, looks like she's about to get off work, she let go of her bun, her jet-black hair is loose, looks really sexy droopy.

Suddenly, Chef Kim turned her head to look at Siyeon standing, Siyeon panicked and took a step back to hide.

Siyeon held her breath from excitement.

- Siyeon?

A very low call and made Siyeon burst....

She felt both thrill and fear at the same time, because she had already been discovered.

Siyeon had no choice but to show up, she bit her lip and looked at Chef Kim like a student about to be punished by her teacher.

Chef Kim smiled, continued her action, she took her bag, locked the closet door and moved in front of Siyeon.

- How....how do you know it's me? - Siyeon is as clumsy as a bear.

- In this whole restaurant, the only person who is curious about me is only you - replied the girl with the last name Kim confidently.