chapter 14

Chapter 14.

The next day, SuA was falling into a deep sleep when she felt movement beside her. She slowly opened her eyes, glancing at the small clock on the desk that marked 5 am, the room was still very dark, only a dim light from outside the window poured into the interior.

The movement next to her was Siyeon, Siyeon was awake, and was clutching her nipple. Her nightgown was completely unbuttoned, revealing her upper half.

- Sing?

- Hmmm…. – Siyeon bent close to SuA, one foot interspersed between the chef's legs, rubbing the middle, eyes still closed.

SuA laughs, she knows what Siyeon wants, Siyeon’s like a whining cat right now. She lifted Siyeon's chin and gave Siyeon a kiss.

A morning kiss filled with the bitter taste of base minerals, but it didn't bother the two, because they were busy focusing on the lustful feelings in the lower abdomen.

*warning smut*

Siyeon lay on top of SuA, bit her ear lightly, then slid the tongue down her neck.

Last night Siyeon was too drunk to do anything, after a sleep she completely regained her energy.

SuA got irritated at the nape of her neck, her hand squeezed Siyeon's butt, her other hand ran down Siyeon’s bare back, she kissed lightly on that sexy shoulder, where there was a tattoo of the letter SY, Siyeon's name.

- Are you going to work today? – Siyeon asked while burying her face in SuA's neck.

- Do you want me to go to work? – SuA lightly hit Siyeon's butt, tilting her head up.

- Of course not.

- Then I stay at home with you.

- Really? – Siyeon smiled, kissed the tip of SuA's proud high nose.

SuA stared blankly at the face above her, Lee Siyeon had a very beautiful smile. Even though it's early in the morning, Siyeon's face is a little swollen from just waking up, but she still finds Siyeon very beautiful. The first time she met Siyeon on the train or the second time she met Siyeon at the restaurant, Siyeon  appeared with a striking appearance, the face was made up to create an attractive beauty, mixed with a bit of coldness and scary.

But when Siyeon goes bare-faced, it gives the opposite feeling, she looks very innocent and pure.

These two beauties are completely different, but SuA likes them all.

Is she really in love with Siyeon?

She knew that she was a little nervous when she met Siyeon for the first time, that's why she observed Siyeon so closely, she even deliberately overheard who Siyeon was talking on the phone with, what the content was. . But she thought it was just a temporary flutter, she had no hope in relationships.