chapter 28

Chapter 28

Siyeo after sleeping for a while, woke up feeling extremely refreshed, she and Bora continued the journey to Daegu. Before leaving, she texted mom Lee to inform her mother that she was coming home with a female friend.

The fact that she quit her job as a flight attendant was also unknown to parents Lee, she calculated that she would announce that on this trip as well. Although the trip was not planned in advance, it was just Siyeon's intention one day in advance, but fortunately Gahyeon was also in Daegu, Gahyeon had just finished a movie project and had a week off, Gahyeon was in ready for Daegu.

When she got home, Siyeon confidently took Bora's hand and entered, everyone was warmly welcomed.

Bora received positive energy from the Lee family, she was relieved of her initial feelings of anxiety.

Siyeon since going to Seoul to go to school and work is extremely busy with her schedule, she has never taken friends to her house in Daegu to play, Bora is the first.

- Bora, you're so pretty - Gahyeon said, everyone is at dinner.

- Thank you, I watched some of your movies, you acted very well - Bora smiled.

- Bora, you look so skinny, remember to eat a lot, Siyeon too - Mrs. Lee picked up the two of them to add food.

- How do you two know each other, since when are you friends? - Mr. Lee asked.

- Bora is the chef at Nodot restaurant, where Gahyeon invited me to have dinner, Gah was busy that day so I couldn't come, so I ate alone - Siyeon replied.

- Oh, that day, what a fate - Gahyeon laughed, she was aware of this unusual relationship.

- Actually, I met her by accident before on the train from Seoul to Busan, so it was the second time at the restaurant, of course it was fate - Siyeon happily held Bora's hand, her actions makes people pay more attention.

Bora is embarrassed and doesn't know how to react...

- Mom, Dad, I and her are not normal friends, I love her, we are lovers.

Six pairs of eyes widened because of the surprise, the motionless facial muscles could not express any emotion.

- I quit my job as a flight attendant almost a month ago, I am devoting all my time to taking care of Bora because she is sick, when Bora is well I will continue to work later, maybe a position that's different in the airline industry, or business.

- ……………………. – Bora did not dare to face anyone in this room, she could only lower her head to the table..

- I've only dated women, I hope you support me.

There was a very long silence, Siyeon anxiously waiting for any reaction, and Bora was overwhelmed by disappointment, she wanted to get out of this space immediately.