Chapter 1 The Encounter

1941

Yamato after getting out of the portal was uncouncious on her warship. She doesn't know that she was being watched by a silver haired woman with her escords with 1 light cruiser and 2 destroyed one of wich is British.

Enterprise: That size...

Javelin: So big..

Laffey: wow..

Cleveland: HOW THE HECK ARE WE GOING TO FIND HER KANSEN!??

Enterprise: Well, we have no choice but to get on the ship and find it's kansen.

As they get on yamato's ship they saw her unconscious body on the turret #2.
She eventually woke up.

Yamato: Ugh.... Where am I?

Enterprise: Who are you??

Yamato: I'm Yamato, main shi-

Cleveland: Yamato!???

Enterprise pov. : I can't believe it, yamato herself? But why is she alone?

Yamato: You all probably asking me why I am alone? Well, it's kinda little to almost no understanding of how I got there....

Javelin: So, you are not from this world?

Yamato: Yes, I am from my world like yours but different.

??? : En....prise are you here?

Enterprise: Prince of Wales? What's wrong?

PoW: The sakura emp...re are attack... us we need support!

Enterprise: I'll be there soon as possible! Ladies and newbie we got to save the azur lane base from sakura empire! We have little to no time left!

All: Right/Yes/Hai!

The 5 warship girls were rushing towards azur lane and when they reached it they saw a gigantic white 9 tailed fox in blue fire. They all summoned their Rigging as they looked yamato's Rigging.

They were amused at yamato but were back to serious and fought the fox

They were amused at yamato but were back to serious and fought the fox. Enterprise was about to finish the fox but was knocked off by its tails and was soon about to be eaten, when..

??? : ALL MAIN GUNS, BLOW THEM AWAY!

BOOM x9

Then 9 Armour piercing shells hit the fox and killed it revealing 2 kitsunes.

Yamato: Enterprise, your alright?

Enterprise: Yes, thanks yamato!

PoW: Yamato?

Yamato: We-We'll talk about it later!

Akagi: So you're yamato~? Well too bad you have to join the wrong side~.

Kaga: And as for that we can't let a new warship in azur lane to roam around!

They both have sent their zeros at yamato and as they are in yamato's San ski shell range...

Yamato: 火事! (FIRE)

The sound of her 46cm guns was so devastating that It hurt akagi and kaga fox ears and the zeros were blown to nothingness aside from 4 zeros which shot down by Unicorn's spitfires

Yamato: Even if you both are kaga and akagi, I can't trust the both of you! Consider this as a warning if you both cross my path again!

Akagi and kaga retreat as Yamato death glared at them sending shivers at them.

Akagi: Consider this as declaration of war azur lane. We the sakura empire and iron blood will decimate your force!

With that they disappeared in winds of sakura leaf. PoW got near yamato as she wants to ask her something.

PoW: Yamato?

Yamato: Hmm?

PoW: Do you want to join the azur lane?

Yamato: yes, even tho I am a Japanese super battleship I can't deny it!

Yamato joins azur lane and she was shown all over azur lane base, the docks, the city etc. And when she reached a specific hill with enterprise.

Javelin: OIII, ENTERPRISE, YAMATO!

Yamato: Javelin, Laffey! And who are you?

Unicorn: U-Unicorn and who are you? And C-can I call you big sister?

Yamato pov. : I don't mind having a forth sister even tho not by ship class.

Yamato: I'm Yamato, and i don't mind having a younger sister after musashi and shinano!

With that unicorn hugged yamato wich yamato returned it like an older sister figure towards her new little sister figure.

Yamato: Calm down little sis!

With that, they went down to the port and yamato thanked enterprise for the tour and she went to her dorm as it was dark (Yes enterprise vs zuikaku happens the same). As she was going to enter her room, she was stopped by a shout.

??? : HEY YOU!

Yamato: Huh?

??? : Hamman clam down!

Hamman: NO! SHE'S AN SAKURA EMPIRE SPY!

Yamato: E-EH??

Hornet: I'm sorry Yamato, she is like that.

Yamato: I-it's fine, and Hamman.

Hamman: What!?

Yamato: Call me a sakura empire spy again and I will show you how a 46cm mixed of what I am feeling right now would do to a Sims class destroyer~!

With this Hamman apologized to yamato right away as she doesn't want to become a lifeless body and hornet laugh at that.

Hornet: Hahaha, well, good night yamato!

Yamato: good night you both too hornet and Hamman San!

Out side of azur lane see territories.

Kaga: Well how are you sis?

Akagi: Good. I hope you are as well~.

Kaga: That yamato girl.... I will show her next time i don't care of what she said!

Flashback.

Yamato: Even if you both are kaga and akagi, I can't trust the both of you! Consider this as a warning if you both cross my path again!

Back to reality.

Akagi: I feel we cannot beat her with fuso and yamashiro. We need to tell Lady nagato when we return.

Kaga: hai nee Sama.