Chapter 11 Long Time No See

May be a short one but had to release one or otherwise I forget about it sorry all you! May 60tp bless you with this chapter! ALSO! I'm going to end it. With the orochi part as I want to skip the rest that it is like cannon but with yamato and vergil together with her sisters and probably be a vergil x yamato sisters im not sure. But yeah the orochi battle will be divided into 2 chapters the awekening and the destruction of orochi. Well since that's out of the way have this little chapter as I ran out of ideas for chapter 11 lol.

Vergil was blushing for the first time since decades, He saw yamato, musashi and even shinano asleep around him with their tails covering him and themselves. He kinda saw a short white haired person in a distance debunking that this is kaga and greeted her. But the 'Kaga' had a red jacket and realized something. Either he was crazy or he saw the exact same person from his dimension before he came to this world. Sighing vergil softly woke the 3 yamato sisters up and let them know that a guest has arrived.

Yamato: mm, Is something wrong?

Vergil pats yamato's head wich earned her a slight blush from it.

Vergil: Nothing is wrong my cute foxes, just a person who reminds me of my brother.

While the person was closer the kitsunes saw a man who's personality was that of a fun person.

It was no other than the pizza himself dante.

Dante: Ey vergil, long time no see and what with the sassy girls cosplaying as a fox?

Ya. Mu. Shi: They are real get it right old hag!

As now they are pissed at dante they pulled out their katanas as vergil had a sweat drop and calmed them down by telling them that he is his brother and he acts like doosh by time to time. Yamato feeling kinda uncomfortable with her fox features out she made them go back inside her. As sheet walked towards vergil and his brother the sun brightens her red and golden kimono that is half open revealing her top part of her chest and a red skirt while wearing the same radar hair piece.

Yamato: Please forgive me Vergil-kun, but he kinda got us mad for saying that~.

Vergil: It's alright my beautiful sword spirit, he doesn't know that you three are yokais.

Shinano: Next time.. If he calls our.. Animal feature a cosplay.. I rip his eyes out..

Musashi: And I will also cut off his dick if he isn't careful enough!

Yamato: S-sisters, c-calm down!! You are kinda freaking me and vergil out!

Mu. Shi: Fine.

Musashi: But if he is saying that you know what will happen and I will also protect our mate when it comes to that~!

Yamato had a massive blush that her face rivals akagi's flames and punched musashi straight on her gut with a 'Next time you say that I will hit you with my swords sheath' face.
Musashi completely understood her older sister and urged shinano not to do the same otherwise both of them are gutless of wich blue lines formed around their face.

Vergil: *sigh* Calm down my wild fox.

He hugged her from behind of wich she blushed.

Yamato: Vergil, I-I'm sorry, it let get it over me somehow...

Vergil: You three are sisters I can expect with dante over here!

Dante: Hey! Atleast I am your brother who fights with you! Yet you want to kill me for pow-

Vergil: Foolish brother I stopped doing it for a week and now you want to ruin my life with my foxes that want to stab you?

When he mentioned his foxes the yamato sisters blushed madly than akagis flames and fell down on their back saying the word his foxes..

Dante: Oh boy, you have some fun later on!

Vergil just knuckle punched him because he also bushed in the process of dante remind that.

Vergil: Whatever you say dante just go back back and check on Nero and the others, I don't think they like waiting for you.

Dante: Yeah I guess you are right. Well, seyaa vergil and have fin with your sassy fox women!