An Unfortunate Demise

"(Y/n) ~ My little one. Where are you?"

As you hide behind the pair of double-sided doors, you can only hope that Daniela won't be able to find you.

When you hear the woman walk past the door, you let out a sigh in relief. Peeking your head from the corner, you're about to run off to find another hiding place but, before you even get the chance to, a pair of arms wrap themselves around you.

As Daniela hoists you up and into the air, you instantly yelp, causing the vampire to chuckle before placing you down and holding you close to her chest.

"Aw. Don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you, (Y/n)."

"I-" You raise an eyebrow as Daniela says this. "You're not? Then, what are you going to do to me?" The woman in front of you deviously smirks when you ask this.

"I'm going to fuck you. Just like you wanted." You scoff when the woman says this. "The hell you are!" Turning in the opposite direction of Daniela, you're about to make a run for it but, as soon as you see a glimpse of Ethan, hiding in the distance, you freeze in your spot.

Damn it. Ethan, you bastard. How are you so bad at hiding?

"Little one."

You turn your attention towards Daniela.

"You're not actually thinking of running away from me, are you?"

"I...of course not, Daniela. I just..." Looking down, you run your fingers through your hair before letting out a long sigh.

Looks like it's up to me to get him out of this mess...again...

As Daniela continues to look at you, slightly concerned, you beckon her to come closer. As she obeys, you smile to yourself as you begin to walk slower and slower towards a wall before cornering yourself between Daniela and the large structure.

"Would you like to play a game, Daniela?"

"I- a game?" As Daniela looks at you, her head slightly tilted towards the side, you slowly nod your head up and down.

"Yes. A game."

"Well, what type of game?"

As Daniela pins you against the wall, you chuckle before running your fingers through the woman's messy hair and looking her in the eyes, a sultry look on your face.

"A game of tag."

"But, we just played tag..."

"Nah ah ah..." You gently stroke Daniela's cheek before leaning her head against the crook of your neck and allowing her to take a strong whiff of your scent.

"That was just a trial run. This...is the real deal..."

When you see Ethan making his way past you and Daniela, you suddenly pull away from the woman in front of you as you gently run your nails along her collar, causing her to shiver from your tender administrations.

"If I win this game of tag, then I get to do anything I want to you. If you win, however..." You lean in towards Daniela before gently nibbling against the shell of her ear.

"I'll give you anything you could possibly want and more~"

"Damn it!"

"Huh?"

Ethan suddenly trips against something in the room and, as Daniela turns around to see what's going on, you immediately cup her face before passionately kissing her against the lips.