One on One Conversation

"What have you done to my daughter?!"

As soon as you hear these words, Cassandra stops, along with Daniela. Standing from behind you, she slowly approaches the door. Before she has the chance to open it, however, Lady Dimitresc walks in and, as soon as she does so, her eyes land upon you.

"Shit."

Running towards the other end of the room, you jump over the couch before hiding behind it. As you slowly peek your head out from hiding, in order to see what's going on, Lady Dimitresc begins to talk to her daughters.

"Ethan Winters has killed Bela." Both Cassandra and Daniela gasp as the woman says this. "What?"

"How are we going to fix this?" The woman sits onto the couch you're hiding behind. "I do not know but, from now on, you two have to stay close to one another, no matter what. Understood?"

As Daniela and Cassandra look towards one another, they slowly nod before deeply bowing their heads. "Yes, Mother."

"Good. Now..." The woman takes a long puff of her cigarillo. "If you two could excuse (Y/n) and I, I have some things I'd like to discuss with her."

Daniela and Cassandra bow once more before morphing into flies and flying away. As soon as they leave, you look up towards Lady Dimitescu.

"I- um..."

"I'm not going to hurt you, little one." You slowly rise from behind the couch, your head slightly tilted towards the side. "You're not?"

"No. Actually, I would like to talk to you."

"What about?" As you cautiously sit next to Lady Dimitresc, the woman says nothing. When you realize what's going on, you can't help but feel pity.

Sitting closer towards her, you wrap your arms around her waist.

Well, attempt to.

As your arms wrap halfway around the woman's waist, you give her a sorrowful look. "I didn't realize how much this may hurt you. I'm so sorry for your lost."

Lady Dimitrescu looks at you slightly surprised when you say this. "Really?" You instantly nod your head. "Yes. Believe me, I know how hard it is to lose somebody you dearly love."

"But, how would you know?" You take a deep sigh before looking down at your hands.

"It's a long story and your daughters did drain me of a lot of blood. Think you can spare me a moment of your time? Along with something that can restore my strength?"

As you continue to look down, your face slightly flushed and your hands fumbling against one another, the woman in front of you instantly nods her head.

Standing from the couch, she goes to the door and calls out, "Mira!"

As the young maid comes rushing down the hall, Lady Dimitrescu tells her something. When Mira nods her head and runs off, Lady Dimitresc turns her attention back towards you.

"Mira is going to get some refreshments. Not only that but, she's also bringing (f/f)." Your eyes sparkle when the woman in front of you says this. "(F/f)?"

Lady Dimitrescu chuckles at your child like demeanor before nodding her head. "Mhm. I have all the time in the world to listen to you. Well, until Mother Miranda calls about our preparations so, why don't we talk in my room?"

"I- Are you sure?" The woman instantly nods her head.

"Of course. I highly doubt that a person of your stature could harm me and besides, if you know the pain of losing someone dear to you then, maybe you could provide me with some advice on how to deal with this aching deep inside of me."