𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐛

⋯~✯~⋯

⋯~✯~⋯

September 1st, 1978

 Celeste shot up from her rough bed and noticed she was wearing a hospital gown. The bright light blinded the brunette as she looked around the tiled room. A man with grey hair entered and she scrambled away from him. "Don't worry, two." He sat on her bed and she glared at him. 

 "Two? Where am I?.." She tried to sound strong, but she couldn't.

 "You are in a hospital to help you control your specialness." He spoke softly.She went to play with her hair out of nervousness, but her hair wasn't there. She then started to freak out, but then a blonde boy entered. He seemed to be at least 20 something years older than her. She looked down at her wrist and saw "002" poorly drawn on by a sharpie."We aren't too sure if you actually have your abilities, so we didn't want to tattoo you fully like the others." 

 "Others?"

September 3rd, 1978 

 Peter sat next to 002 as she befriended 011. 011 was younger than her, but the two had both gotten bullied so they had something in common. Peter helped 011 with the game she was playing. "You know, my powers haven't shown yet either, but that doesn't mean they're not there, sweetpea." 002 tried to cheer up 011. 

 "What are your powers?" 011 asked 002. 

 "Papa says I have telekinesis and pyrokinesis, but I haven't.. I haven't been able to use either." 002 focused on the game. 

 "You two will gain them some day, it took me a bit to figure out how to use mine too." Peter informed the girls. 

 "Hopefully.." 002 sighed.

September 4th, 1978 

 011 and 002 stood across from each other as Papa entered the rainbow room, "Goodmorning children!"

 "Goodmorning, Papa." The children spoke at the same time.

 "003 could you get the door please?" 

 "Yes, papa." The children walked over to the training room and lined up in order from 002-018. 002 was nervous about her training, since she knew she was first against 003 who was strong.

"Today.. We are going to play a game. The rules of the game are quite simple. Stay in your circle. If you leave your circle, you lose. The last person standing in their circle will get to spend an extra hour of free time in the rainbow room." Papa explained and everyone's faces lit up, "Now, even though we are going to be competing against one another.. 002.. 003.. I don't want you to approach this any differently than one of our tests. Yeah?"

 Papa blindfolded 003 and Peter blindfolded 002, "Now, this is very important. If you allow anger or emotion to invade your thoughts, you will fail. I promise. Do you understand?"