𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬

⋯~✯~⋯

⋯~✯~⋯

It had been almost close to two months after the battle with Vecna, Hopper had built in a new room for Eddie in his cabin, everyone moved out of Hawkins. Jonathan and Argyle were staying with the Wheelers, Will and Joyce stayed with Hopper, Celeste crashed at different houses from time to time since her and her mother weren't getting quite along anymore. Right now Steve Harrington was driving her to Hopper's, Robin was in the front ranting about something Vicky. Celeste's attention was focused on the tree's passing by.

"Celeste what do you think!?" Steve asked.

"What?" She looked over at the two.

"Do you think Robin should ask Vicky out?" Steve gestured towards Robin.

"Uh.. I think.. Yeah, she should. But it's her choice." Celeste shrugged.

"Thank you!-- Wait what?!" Steve turned to look at her.

"Eye's on the road, Big Bird." She pushed his head back towards the road, "Plus.. It isn't our choice who Robin dates. If she want's to ask out Vicky she can."

The trio pulled in front of Hopper's cabin, which looked way better, "See you, Hair, Rob." She ruffled his hair and got out of the car. Will walked out of Hop's as Celeste entered it, "Hey, Will!"

"Hey, C!!" The boy's face lightened up even more.

"Biking to the Wheelers?" She asked and he nodded, "Go force Steve to drive you." She winked and walked inside.

She was met with Hopper in the kitchen cooking lunch, she smelt the grilled cheese and knew immediately Eddie had asked for it, "Hey, kid!" Hopper smiled at her.

"Hey, where's Ed?" She looked around, usually Eddie would sit on the couch when he knew she was coming over.

"Bathroom." He simply answered and she nodded.

"Tell El I said hi!" She smiled and walked into Eddie's room.

She admired his room for the millionth time, she noticed his room has gotten a bit messier since the last time she was there. Some of the band posters were off the wall, his sheets were coming off the bed, there was empty cups all over. She tossed her bag in the corner of the room and jumped as someone picked her up from behind her. She turned around to see the metalhead she loved so dearly.

"Hi, sweetheart." He smiled, making his voice lower.

Butterfly's swarmed inside Celeste's stomach, "Hi, Ed."