Chapter 8

Todays the day, I'm going on a date. With Eddie freaking Munson.
I don't even care that he's a freak, he can be my freak.
I say to myself, giggling. Dustin went to Mikes house to stay the night before he leaves, so I have the WHOLE house to myself. I turn on the radio and I play "Let's Here It For The Boys by: Deniece Williams" I absolutely love this song, it gives you that type of serotonin you need, especially for this occasion.

I take a shower and I'm trying to find something to wear.
What do you wear on a first date?!???
I say to myself, I've never actually been on a date before. Don't get me wrong, I've kissed a guy before before Eddie. But I never went passed that. I think that's why I can never find the one. Because all guys just want one thing. Especially if you are skinny with a little junk in your trunk.

I look at the clock and it's almost 7 and I still haven't found anything! I fixed my hair and makeup before I picked an outfit so I can have that done.

You pick this outfit, some denim shorts with a belt, just a plain T-shirt some converses and some necklaces

You pick this outfit, some denim shorts with a belt, just a plain T-shirt some converses and some necklaces. You curled your hair, it's something different. You pick out Perfect By Marc Jacobs perfume, it smells so good.

You go downstairs to wait on him, and the phone rings..
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey sweetie! How are you doing? You guys haven't killed each other yet have you?" She said giggling.
"No momma, we're good. Dustin is at Mikes tonight, he leaves for California in a couple days so he wanted to go over there." I replied laughing.
"Oh yeah that's right. Well that's good, do you have any plans?" Mom asks mischievously.
"Actually, I'm going on a date." I say nervously.
"Oh with who??" She sounds excited.
"Um, Dustin's friend, older friend. Ed—Eddie Munson." I say quietly.
"Oh my goodness, I like that boy. He dresses like a bad boy but he's a teddy bear at heart" she giggles.
"I know I'm nervous but excited at the same time— oh mom he's here . I love you !" I reply quickly.
"Have fun baby girl. Be safe and love you too. I'll call back tomorrow." She replies.
"Thanks mom! And alright." I hung up the phone.

I hear him honking outside, I see him through the window. He's wear black ripped jeans, like always, a shirt that's has nothing to do with hellfire. It was a white tee, the fit his body tightly.

Ooo gosh he's so fine!

I gather myself, grab my keys and purse. I lock the door and he opens the door for me saying "Oh you look cute, nice shorts," he winks while I'm climbing in the van. "Ha ha, you don't look too bad yourself. I'm liking the bad boy look" I wink at him and smile.
"Thanks, I dig it too." He laughs.

We drive everywhere, just talking for hours. About everything, I tell him embarrassing stories about Dusty of course. He will kill me for sure. But that's okay. Haha. I ask him, "where are we going?" He looks at me, he puts his hand on my thigh and says, "don't worry sweetheart, we're almost there" he winks at me. He turns on the radio and "Listen To Your Heart" is on, I start singing, and he looks at me in shock. "Hey! Dummy! Pay attention to the road." I laugh. "Oh shit, sorry. You can sing?!? Can you be anymore perfect?" He asks smirking. "Eh, maybe." I smile.

We arrive at our destination.