Chapter Fifteen

"Alone again?" He winks at me. "Babe, I can't let my legs rest." I giggled. He started laughing, "haha okay okay princess. What do you want to do today?" He asked, "can we go to the mall? I need to buy some fall clothes since it's starting to get cold." I replied to him. "Anything for you Princess." He says while he walks over to me and kisses me.

I grab my things and lock the door. We head into his van.

I have my legs on his legs while he's driving, he doesn't mind it

I have my legs on his legs while he's driving, he doesn't mind it. He actually loves it. His love language is physical touch obviously, I say smiling to myself. I love how we just cruise around together, listening to music on the road. He's singing along.

He turns into the mall parking lot, "ready baby girl?" He smiles at me, and kisses my hand. "Yes! Shopping spree!" I shouted. He laughs and opens my door, he grabs my hand and we walk inside.

This mall is huge. Surprisingly. To be in a place like Hawkins.

"Hey loser!" Someone shouted at me, it was Chrissy, Jason and they're weird little clique.
"Oh god," I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I replied in a bitchy tone.
"I told you I was going to make you miserable." She laughed, "oh yeah? How? You're gonna call me names? Push me? Even punch me? Go ahead Chrissy, because it's going to be the last thing you'll regret." I say while threatening her.
Jason butted in, "Hey! Don't you threaten my girl, you do that again you will regret it!"
Eddie looked at me, then looked at him, "you threaten MY GIRL again, I will fuck YOU up and YOU will regret it" he says with a stern look.
"Whatever Munson. This isn't the last time." Jason walks away.

"I swear I'll beat the fu—." I stop him mid sentence, stand on my tiptoes to kiss him, "it's okay baby. Don't worry about them." I reassure him. He kisses me back, grabs my hand and we walk around, I go in multiple stores and he helps me pick out stuff. Especially the lingerie store. He was excited about that.

We ended up riding home so he can get ready for his D&D game. I started setting up there stuff while he was getting ready. He came down, "hey babe, you didn't have too." I kissed him, "it's fine baby, I'm gonna go take a shower." He smirks, "what babe?" I smile back at him, "so they won't be here for about an hour and a half." He says, "and your point?" I nudge him. "My point is, let me join you? I need a shower anyways." He says while kissing my neck.

"Hm?" I wait a minute before I answer him. "Babe com- ." I kissed him and grabbed him by his pants, "let's go baby." I wink at me. He giggled like a child, he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, he instantly took my clothes off and I took his off. I started the water, and started kissing on his body, he groaned. We jumped in and he put me against the wall, my ass facing him and was just about to slide in until he heard, "Hey we're here guys!" All his hellfire club said all at the same time. "Fuck" he mumbled, "well he ruined the mood," he laughed. "Be down there in a sec, I'm in the shower!" Eddie yelled. He washed himself and kissed me, "don't think about me too much baby girl" he winked.

I smiled while I bit my lip, "Not making any promises." I laughed.

I finished my shower, wrapped my hair up and found one of his shirts and put it on with some tiny but loose shorts

God he drives me insane.

I say to myself. I walked down stairs and I heard them, they're all in the basement, Dustin's "layer" as he calls it, the doors opened and I hear them yelling, crying, celebrating all at the same time. They crack me up. I put on some popcorn and found a movie to watch while they all have fun.

"Hey sis! Just getting some drinks." Dustin ran up.
"Who's beer is that hm?" I asked him.
"It's for me." He says, "Wha-." , "I'm kidding don't kill me, it's for your lover boy." He smirks and runs downstairs. "be careful dusty!" I yell at him. These boys are gonna be the death of me, I need some girlie time.

I pick up the phone and call Robin.

"Hello?" I said after the 4th! Ring.
"Hi! Nova? What's up?" She sounded excited. I giggled.
"Yes hi! Do you wanna come over and hang out? The boys are playing D&D in the basement and I'm bored." I said, basically begged her!
"Girl I'm On my way! Can Steve come? He's with me. And Nancy too?" She asked.
"Of course! We'll through Steve down in the basement" i laughed!
"We're coming right now be there in a few!" She says as she hangs up.

They're here finally!
"Hey guys!" I said giving them a group hug. They squished me because I'm the littlest one in our friend group.
"I know, down in the basement." Steve frowned, "is dusty bun here Nova?" He added.
"Yes he is. So is all the hellfire club." I said, "Especially Eddie right?" He asked excitedly.
"Uh yes?" I answered him in a mono tone.
He ran for the hills.

She we catch up on our lives, Robin is finally with Vicky and Steve and Nancy are finally together again!