The Flight

Author Note: Hello everyone! I write on AO3 and I got asked to add my stories on Wattpad so here I am! I'm uploading my completed stories first and then going on to works in progress. I hope you enjoy! 💛

It has come to my attention that my work has been plagiarized here. I have already spoken to the person. If you see another person posting my stories please let me know. 

Chapter One: The Flight

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sasuke Uchiha was a simple man. A simple man with a simple routine.

Work from early in the morning to well past midnight. Travel to numerous countries, if needed. Have some fucks in different countries. Maybe multiple at the same time? There didn't have to be any names exchanged. There was no confusion. One night only. He rarely had to even try. They were naturally drawn to him and his intoxicating scent.

Sasuke Uchiha knew he was a handsome man. He was described as a man with a deep baritone voice, 'piercing dark eyes', and a thick strong Alpha scent. Impeccable taste and an education to impress. He loathed social interactions. His casual foreign encounters were enough for him. He had his close group of friends and didn't see the need to add more.

Sasuke Uchiha was a confident man. A man who on many occasions had been called cold-hearted and an asshole. Both from his casual encounters and with his employees. He could admit that he was easily aggravated and usually in a shitty mood. A scowl stamped on his face daily. But he didn't see the need to change his 'attitude' for anyone. He was an Uchiha.

His flight was called as he perused the news on his tablet. He boarded first. He flew first class, obviously.

Out of the two seats in his row, he took the one by the aisle.

He hoped that no one sat by the window seat. He hated people trying to make small talk and he wasn't particularly looking to get laid. He'd had his fill last night/early morning. It was going to be a long 6-hour flight. He put his stuff up and silence his cellphone.

A few moments later he heard movement and a person took a seat by the window. He held back an irritated groan.

Sasuke took a peek, trying to measure the probability of small talk.

A guy. Medium length blonde hair. Creamy tan skin. Short height from what he could see. He was wearing a white hoodie with black skinny jeans. Regular sneakers.

It made him wonder why or how he was in first class.

He guessed rich parents?

Sugar daddy?

Once the plane took off and the flight attendant rolled the cart to him, he ordered a stiff drink. Something to relax him during this boring flight. The flight attendant gave him a flirty smile, before turning her attention to the guy next to him.

The guy was distracted, reading a thick book, so Sasuke did the normal thing and cleared his throat. Which went dry when he turned and looked at him then the flight attendant.

He had beautiful fucking blue eyes. Thick lashes, natural. Natural full lips. Sasuke had become an expert in noting the differences between "natural" and natural. Then he smelled it. His scent. It wasn't flowery or sickly sweet. It was...calming and citrusy. He fought the urge to scent him. To lean closer.

He gave a small "no thanks" and a shy smile before he went back to his book.

Okay. No small flirty smile towards him. No slight widening of the eyes. Now that, was odd. He had been waiting for a reaction, just so he could get annoyed by it. It was expected.