The Moon

Chapter Twenty: The Moon

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sasuke flung forward and scowled when Naruto dodged last minute, a melodious laugh following him as he ran out of the way. He wanted to be chased and Sasuke was fucking ready. He felt a thrill run through his body as he cracked his neck and widened his stance.

Naruto jumped over the bed and headed to the living room, Sasuke hot on his heels trying to grab him. The blonde put the lush cream couch between them and Sasuke about to jump over it. He saw the alpha's intention and got ready. The moment he saw Sasuke lunge over the couch he leaped to the other side. The alpha was frantic, and Naruto was loving every second.

He jumped over the table, preparing to just jump into the ocean but he was too busy laughing to notice that the glass sliding door was closed, held back at the last second by Sasuke wrapping his arms around his waist.

The alpha pulled him flush against him, growling into his ear, "Caught you." The omega pouted, baring his neck. Goosebumps broke onto his tan skin in anticipation for the mind-blowing pleasure the omega knew would follow. His body was burning, and he was so sensitive.

Sasuke had just enough clarity to grab him bridal style and throw him onto the king bed. He trapped the omega under his muscular arms. His blood was on fire like he was going to go into a rut. He was going to get Naruto pregnant. There was no way the omega wouldn't be after their honeymoon. He would make sure of it.

The alpha felt practically delirious and seeing the sapphire eyes glazed over, drove that infernal fire in the pool of his stomach. He leaned over and licked Naruto's peachy lips. The omega opened his mouth, throwing his arms over the alpha's neck and pulling him against him. Sasuke's hands wandered down to his hips and spread the tan legs. Copious amounts of slick coated the omega's entrance and he couldn't fight back the low groan in his throat.

There was so much more slick without the suppressants. He wanted to bury his face in there and lap it all up. But Naruto was urging him to get inside him and he couldn't deny that he was equally as desperate. He felt a feral urge to devour him, mind, body, and soul. This was his husband, his mate.

He slipped in and started pounding. Naruto was urging him for more and harder and faster. His only thought was to get his omega pregnant. They were driven by animalistic instincts now. His cock was sliding inside the glistening hole and making lewd noises.

Sasuke fisted the golden locks tightly and arched the omega's back, slapping his ass with the other hand. The omega's body was on fire and the scent pouring out of him intoxicated the alpha. He spread the plump ass cheeks, watching his cock slide into the gleaming hole and reveling in the moans escaping the blonde.

They were barreling to their orgasm and right before they hit the peak Sasuke gave in to the itch on his gums and sank his teeth into the omega's scent gland. He'd never felt this overwhelmed, he felt like he'd been hit by fifty bolts of lightning at the same time. Every nerve ending was on fire. Like Naruto sucked the soul straight out of his body and –

He blacked out.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They'd barely taken a nap and refueled with delicious food when Naruto climbed on top of him and demanded another round. A round Sasuke was more than eager to have. Since he'd given the blond the mating bite (and ignored Naruto's cheeky smile that the alpha had blacked out) all he'd wanted was to be buried in him. He wanted Naruto in his sight and within touching distance as much as possible.