The New Year

Chapter Eight: The New Year

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Uchi Gang Gang

Da bomb: It's new years eve bitchessss (^▽^)

Curly: Oh shit, its your time to shine (✯◡✯)

Tobi: do u have ur stuff?

Da bomb: Fuck yea

Cutie: Is Naru coming Ducky?

Ducky: Can we please drop the name

Tobi: nope!

Cutie: I guess it's better than cutie patootie

Da bomb: ;)

Ducky: Yeah he's coming and he's bringing his brother and a friend

Curly: Is he cute? (¬‿¬ )

Ducky: He's way over your league

Tobi: what about mine? (⌒‿⌒)

Ducky: You're not even in the same plane of existence

Tobi: wow

Ducky: Are you guys wearing matching outfits again?

Cutie: Unfortunately

Da bomb: wtf we look amazing (ノ' з ')ノ

Curly: should we add Naru to the group chat

Ducky: NO

Tobi: do itt

Ducky: You don't even have his number

Da bomb: But I do ;)

Ducky: Again, NO

Da bomb: ok ok not yet

Curly: What time do we have to be there?

Tobi: ur not invited

Sasuke put the phone down and finished cleaning the house. He liked having it spotless before the start of the new year. He'd been doing it since he was little with his mom, and the habit stuck to him.

Naruto had mentioned that he'd promised his friend Haku they would spend New Year's Eve together, but it was before they started dating so Sasuke invited him too.

Holy shit. They were dating.

They hadn't seen each other since that night, though they did video chat. Would this count as a date? New years would be a nice date. Maybe it did? He reflected on everything that'd happened these past few months while he scrubbed the dishes.

Before he met Naruto, he thought he had everything he wanted, and he was convinced he didn't want a relationship. They seemed like so much work. All the one-night stands he didn't give a shit about. The rut's he spent with Karin and others when she'd suggested adding another girl since he wouldn't knot anyone to help with his frustration.

He'd done his fair share of things. But he was concerned. Really fucking concerned. How long would it take for Naruto to find out? What if Karin or someone else decides to go into details? Tell Naruto everything. How the hell would he explain to Naruto that it didn't mean anything? He couldn't use the I'm an alpha excuse. That's who he used to be. Someone showed interest and he was bored? Fuck someone. He was pissed off or annoyed? Fuck someone.