The Birthday

Chapter Twelve: The Birthday

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Having two cats ended up being slightly harder than Sasuke imagined. He was used to Tomato's calm and sweet demeanor, but Noodle was the exact opposite. He was vocal and bursting with energy. His curiosity had no bounds and he had no problem asking (demanding) for attention.

It was another Sunday morning and like most days now, Naruto had spent the night. Sasuke kissed the naked skin of his shoulder and held the blonde tighter. These day's he needed to compete against Noodle for Naruto's attention. Tomato liked them both, but Noodle's preference leaned towards Naruto. He heard Naruto's soft breaths and cracked a smile. He'd never felt so happy and calm in his life. This is what he wanted with Naruto. He constantly wondered how the hell he got so lucky. Since learning about Naruto's past, his protectiveness tripled. He figured Naruto must have noticed but didn't say anything about it. He always wondered about his safety but now the worry increased by a lot. He was close to secretly assigning him a bodyguard just to keep him safe. Fuck. He was losing his mind. Naruto was his golden treasure.

His morning erection stood proudly, against Naruto's perky ass and he caught himself thrusting against it. He was so horny. They'd gone three rounds last night, but he couldn't help himself. He was addicted to his omega. Naruto's skin was so warm and his natural musk so intoxicating. He knew Naruto would most likely be sore right now, so he pushed himself to get up and shower to rid the temptation.

After Naruto woke and showered as well, he joined Sasuke in the kitchen where the alpha was cooking.

"Morning my babies!" The blonde cheerfully greeted the cats and picked each up to place a kiss on their heads. Sasuke could hear the excited purrs from where he was standing. The blonde went into the pantry and filled up their bowls with their breakfast with a soft hum. Noodle rubbed himself on Naruto's legs which earned him a giggle, "Almost ready." He finished checking over the water bowls and took a seat at the kitchen island, so he could watch Sasuke work.

He loved watching the alpha work hard on feeding him, muscles flexing as he moved the spatula and pan. Naruto thought back to a few hours ago when Sasuke was between his legs fucking him until he was breathless with those deep dark eyes. He loved having Sasuke's intense gaze turned towards him. It set his blood on fire to know how much Sasuke loved and cherished him. How wanted he was by the alpha. But right now, he was too sore to demand more.

Sasuke served their breakfast and Naruto paused while taking a bite, "What time do we have to go for Deidara's birthday?"

"5. He's posted it like 10 times on the chat. We have to get his present."

"I already got it." The omega smiled.

Sasuke let out a sigh of relief, "You're the best."

The blonde gave him a cheeky look, "I know." Sasuke constantly told him that and by now it was his natural response to the statement.

"Did you want to stay in for now?"

"Yep! Just us and the babies."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

At around 5 they stepped into Sasuke's parent's home. The house was covered in sparkling birthday decorations that made the alpha sweatdrop. To his horror, Naruto loved it. He desperately hoped that he wouldn't draw inspiration from the birthday blonde. Gaara had joined them and was equally as startled by the extravagant celebration. There were art supplies scattered everywhere, and a chocolate-covered fountain that was currently being assaulted by a couple of kids Naruto didn't recognize.