lie detector

!!

jacob and y/n were chilling in his room, watching kissing booth 3. when we received a text from thomas saying,

"hey! you and jacob should come downstairs, we are doing something for the vlog. could you get vinnie on your way as well?" "jacob we have to go downstairs, thomas wants us. we gotta get vin too." y/n says to him.

"alright, anything for you," he says. y/n and jacob get out of jacob's room and make your way to vinnie's, "vin. come on thomas wants you." y/n says as he opens the door, "wait i need to put on a sweater." he says while y/n and jacob are halfway down the hall.

"oh god no!" y/n says "oh god yes" jacob says smirking.

"okay, so we are gonna be doing the lie detector test, everyone already went so now it's vinnie's, jacob's, and y/n's turn.

"y/n sit down."
y/n sits waiting for vin to come down. "okay, first question. are you talking to anyone atm?" thomas asks.

y/n looks at vinnie and then at jacob while jacob smirks, "y-yes.." you say and the lie detector guy answers "true"

"wait okay who..? are they in the hype house..?" thomas asks, "dude..no.." y/n lies.

"lie"

"have you done the nasty with them?" thomas asks while everyone is shocked with their eyes widen.

"maybe.." y/n says, "true" everyone got up and started screaming,

y/n looks at vinnie and he's just looking at you madly. "okay okay have you done it with 2 people .?" thomas asks, "yeah.."

"true" everyone eyes widen, "wow y/n, you got a history or something?" paige asks.

"that's enough, okay, now vinnie's turn." vinnie smirks at y/n as she gets up.

"okay, vinnie. have you hooked up with somebody in the hype house?" thomas asks. "yep, and she's really good at it" vin says while y/n's trying not to make eye contact.

"true"

"have you done it with y/n...?!" they all ask, "yeah. she's the only girl that can handle my d!ck" vin says. "dude, shut the fuck up vinnie" jacob madly says,

"what, what are you gonna do about it?" vin gets up,

"thomas, can you please stop recording for now?" y/n says

y/n sits down on the couch thomas stops the vlog camera for now.

y/n gets up and goes to  the kitchen and grabs a ice cream sandwich while listening to them giggling and laughing.

afew minutes go by and it's over and y/n's eating her ice cream sandwich alone on the island. "see, that wasn't that hard." y/n hears somebody say while grabbing y/n waist.

"jacob, people are gonna send me death threats now. let's just go finish watching the movie." y/n runs upstairs and see him following, y/n jumps up on the bed and grab all his pillows and put them over top of her.

"y/n you suck at hiding." he jumps on the pillow,

"ow"

"you alright?" "i have really bad cramps and i think you made them worse." "aw im sorry."

he throws almost all the pillows off except for 3 and lays on her, his head on her right boob as he's playing with the other one..

afew minutes go by and he's sleeping on y/n, "your so cute jacob."
he wakes up as she says that.

"your mine, only mine, not vinnie's. mine" he says as she plays with his hair.

"whatever you say mr day."

he's scrolling threw tiktok because the movie ended and she falls asleep.

"my pretty girl" he says while pushing the hair out of her face.

part 2?
sorry for bad grammer!

updating this: i updated some of this so i don't feel like a crybaby or anything!