fuck me

you walk downstairs and go to the kitchen being extremely bored to see mia there!

"hey y/n! do you wanna help make a salad.?" mia asks

"sure!" you reply,

"okay! thanks, i gotta go in the car. only jacob and you are home alone, we will be back soon!" she happily says. mia made a little note of stuff to put in the salad, cucumbers, ranch, tomato's, carrots, croutons, lettuce ofc.

you grab the cutting board and go to the fridge and get everything.

"hey alexa, play i wanna be yours by arctic monkeys." you say to alexa.

you start swaying your hips to the music

grabbing a bowl for the stuff and a knife to cut with.

then you start cutting the cucumbers and carrots. you start cutting fast, and accidentally cut skin on your finger, "ouch" you grab a bandage that was close by and run your finger under the cold tap water.

"ow, fuck me fuck me fuck me." you say

and start swaying your hips again when all the sudden you feel somebody's hands on your waist.

"fuck" you lightly moan,

"y/n, did i hear you screaming fuck me?" jacob asks,

"oh don't worry jacob, i just cut my finger." his deep voice is making you wet already. "get on the counter." he says and you jump up on the counter/island.

"we can make our own ranch for the salad, y/n." he says with a smirk on his face.

"y/n, you make me hard already because your so fucking hot." he says while groaning.

"shorts off. now" he says.
you take your shorts off leaving you in your oversized shirt and thong.

he goes closer and starts playing with your boobs.

"no bra? is it like you planned this?" jacob asks.

"n-no."

he starts teasing your thong and making circles around were your clit is.

"wet for me already..? we haven't even started, y/n." he rips your thong off looking down at your hot body.

"legs spread out, now." he says

and you do as he says. he's now looking at your body and you close your legs being embarrassed.

"hey hey, i was enjoying the view."

he pushes one finger in it and then another and another.

he goes faster and faster while rubbing your clit.

"o-oh my f-fucking god jacob.. d-dont fucking s-stop" you moan as he is fingering you.

he takes his fingers out and tastes them. "y/n you taste so fucking good." he pulls his belt off and throws it across the kitchen.

sooner or later he takes his pants off showing his boxers.

"you make me so fucking hard, your so fucking hot." he says while pulling his boxers down showing his 8 inch dick. you start to play with his dick and jerk off with it as he rubs your clit.

"fuck y/n." he moans,

"fuck me jacob" you say

"whatever you say, princess." he slams into causing you to moan. he goes faster and faster. "j-jacob s-slow down.." you say but you actually want him to go faster. he doesn't listen and he goes faster.

"oh my fucking god, your so tight." he says.

you guys are both a moaning mess.

"im gonna cum!" you yell. "s-save it." he says. he goes faster so he's reaching your g-spot.

"mmm yes jacob r-right f-fucking there." you moan.

he stops and pulls out. "come for me, y/n." he says. you lay on the counter and he cums on you.

you feel water dripping down from you as you moan.

"you squirted.." he says.

he grabs your thong and shorts and you put them on, while sitting on the counter.

you jump off and fall instantly.

he left you shaking.

"fuck, y/n im sorry." he grabs a stool and sits you down on the stool. he puts his clothes on. you start looking around,

"uhh..jacob."

"yes y/n?" "there is fucking cameras." you say while looking up. you grab a paper towel and start cleaning the mess up.

and you hear the cars pull in the driveway.

they were back.

you rush to finish the salad before they walk in,

then jacob carry's you onto the couch and puts a blanket over your legs so they won't see your shaking.

"hello? we are home..jacob and y/n." thomas yells,

"fuck!" you say.

everyone comes in the living room staring at you guys.

"im gonna go put bleach in my eyes." paige says while running upstairs.

"so how was your hook up in the kitchen?" thomas asks,

behind him is vinnie, jaxson, and mia and the others are in the kitchen.

you look behind them and vinnie seems mad as hell.

"uhh.. i can't walk so yeah." you say as they laugh.

"im done the salad though!" you say.

and jacob carry's you upstairs, puts you on the bed, and lays down. "no round 2, please." you say as he laughs. then you guys both fall asleep. "i love you y/n." "i love you too."

—————- x
updated this story july 26th btw.

i love this one, so sorry for bad grammar and stuff!

💗🫶🏻💋💟❤️😋😻😽🌶💐😼💪😁