gym

thank you annabelle for the idea!!
and madalyn for helpinggg

y/n pov
ever since i've been going to the gym i have always had a soon to be gym partner with jacob day, he went to my high school and he's changed, by a lot!

i have never really liked liked him i just thought he was nice.

there has been times where we have kept eye contact with each other, nothing too serious.

until one day.

june 14th, 2023.

it was a beautiful wednesday morning,

i slowly get out of my bed, half awake and make my way to the door and i slowly open it trying not to wake up my parents.

"SQQEEEEEK" the beautiful sexy white door with childhood trauma slowly makes while i open it.

tiptoeing down the white slippery stairs trying not to make a sound

suddenly!

the dumb golden retriever starts to bark violently at me as i'm walking down the stairs.

"shhh bella." i say to the dog.

i make my way to the kitchen noticing my parents aren't even awake yet at 10:23 am.

i grab some fresh cherries and eat some while swallowing the pit. (JK!)

spitting the pit out i get a text from jacob day.

————-

high school jacob

high school jacob
hey y/n, are you available to come to the gym today at 12-12:20 ish?
read 10:25

me
yeah! of course, i'd love to, i just have to get ready first.
read 10:26

———

i put my phone down and walk back upstairs into my room to start getting ready

i grab my gym outfit

(picked out this, you can change it if you'd like)

i grab my white converse and put them on while i hear the sound of the birds chirping.